Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

According to soaplife he lives, on the 19th May his homecoming is mentioned.

Sharon Marshall confirmed on This Morning that Ben is the onr who shook Freddie but she didnt mention freddie dieing.

if it is true then Ben could be lawfully punished as he's 10 so just into the ge of responsibility

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think this is all very confusing as in tv quick for next week, its confirmed to mo that freddies injuries were caused by an infection, not through anything else

well i saw sharon marshall on this morning to and she did say it comes out soon that it was ben & personally i would believe sharon marshall than a magazine
    Last edited by crazygirl; 05-05-2006 at 18:31.

I was only saying I found it confusing because of the tv guide for next week and the spoilers that had been released too - has pics of Mo and Charlie having a meeting finding out what caused the bruising and said that Mo felt like she had to prove herself to everyone in the square to get rid of the abuse allegations etc - but I wasnt saying that Ben hadn't shaken Freddie to cause the bruising in the first instance.....the spoilers suggest that Ben did.
    Last edited by Jojo; 05-05-2006 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I think this is all very confusing as in tv quick for next week, its confirmed to mo that freddies injuries were caused by an infection, not through anything else
    It is all confusing.... Ben thinks he caused the injuries, it was caused by an infection...At the end of it all, at least Freddie is fine
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    It is all confusing.... Ben thinks he caused the injuries, it was caused by an infection...At the end of it all, at least Freddie is fine
    Thanks Siobhan - I thought it was all confusing etc and mixed messages with the spoilers that have been released etc, but the main thing in my mind is that a) Freddie didn't get meningitis and die or b) Mo or anyone else didn't cause any injuries that caused him to die either....

After giving little Ben such a good shaking, it's amazing that Peggy allows Little Mo to go back to work on Monday, and Philthy Phil is less than pleased. "You go anywhere near Ben," he hisses, "an' you won't be the only one up for assault." Although she ends up being sacked again for claiming Ben is "a nasty little liar", at least she's reunited with Oliver, especially when tests show that she didn't harm Freddie. So who did?

Soapbox, Mirror.

i must admit when i first saw him i thought he was incredibly weedy and pathetic! he's meant to be phil mitchells son for gods sake! x

Ben Mitchell

Petrified Ben Mitchell is living in fear he will be abused by his dad’s new lover Suzy Branning. Ben Mitchell living in fear

Queen Vic boss Phil (Steve McFadden, 49) is preparing to move in with his latest girlfriend.

But Ben (Charlie Jones, 12, above) was mentally and physically attacked by Phil’s former partner, psycho Stella Crawford.

And his fears grow as Suzy (Maggie O’Neill, 40) shows no interest in playing happy families.

A Walford insider said: “The boy has hardly been given the time to get over the horrors he had to go through at the hands of Stella and now Phil has brought a new woman into their lives.

“You can’t blame him for being scared that the same thing is going to happen again.”

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (10-11-2008), JustJodi (03-11-2008), matt1378 (08-11-2008)

Thread Information