Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

i have got used to harry as ben and enjoy his scenes with roomies jay abi and donna

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-10-2017)

I hope he leaves happily.

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    I hope he leaves happily.
    Leaves happily???
    Last edited by Perdita; 03-10-2017 at 18:30.

think he kills or seriously hurts willy brown and does a runner

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Rear window (12-11-2017)

EastEnders may have just given us another big clue to Ben Mitchell's exit storyline, by revealing that he's secretly seized the loot from Aidan Maguire's heist.

Ben's dad Phil was distraught last week when he was left with nothing after teaming up with Aidan, Mick, Vincent, Billy and Keanu for a van robbery.

Billy accidentally lost all of the stolen goods and money after hiding them in a coffin at the funeral parlour, leading to much confusion over who'd got their grubby hands on it.

Monday night's visit to Albert Square (January 8) confirmed that the culprit was much closer to home than Phil ever expected, as Ben was seen looking smug at The Arches with a collection of expensive jewellery and thousands of pounds in cash.

Ben Mitchell has his guilt revealed in EastEnders
    © BBC

No wonder Ben was so willing to pay Abi's portion of the rent earlier on in the episode…

The big question now is whether Ben will get away with his sneaky act, or whether he's just brought a whole world of trouble to his own doorstep.

We know that Melanie Owen is returning to the Square imminently and is following instructions from Aidan's ex-wife Ciara, who had her money and valuables stolen in the robbery.

With all of the main players from the heist currently in hiding, could Mel end up seeking answers from Ben instead? EastEnders' New Year trailer, which showed Ben receiving a mystery visitor at the garage, certainly hinted as much!

Whatever happens, Harry Reid has already filmed his final scenes for EastEnders, which means Ben will be leaving soon.

Speaking about his exit scenes in November, Harry teased: "In terms of [Ben's] mindset, it's quite a sudden thing. I'm not gonna say anything, mainly because I want the fans to be excited and question what's going to happen.

"It is exciting. Ben's life is exciting and it won't let you down, I promise you that."

Digital Spy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Rear window (09-01-2018)

will ben make his ferry now mel is on to him for the stolen loot

I did not like his exit, no goodbye to Abi and Jay or not even asking Jay to go with him, they are "brothers"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (16-01-2018)

EastEnders star Harry Reid has hinted that we may not have seen the last of his character Ben Mitchell.

Ben bowed out of the show earlier this month, whilst attempting to do a runner with the stolen loot from the New Year heist.

Although he later learned that most of the money had been mysteriously swapped with a pile of Walford Gazette newspapers, Ben's disappearance has still left Phil gravely concerned.

Recent scenes have seen Phil team up with Mel Owen in a bid to protect Ben from dangerous villain Aidan Maguire – who is determined to get to the bottom of the missing money mystery.

But despite the fact that Ben is seemingly starting a new life away from the dramas of Walford, Harry has teased that his story might not be over just yet.

Speaking to the Daily Star, the actor said: "Ben loves his dad and will always speak to him if he beckons, and he has beckoned, so I imagine they will speak.

"I think that ultimately they'll sort it out between them and will hopefully have a very nice Christmas 2018."

Harry then joked: "If I do pop up in an episode, I'm speaking to my agent to sort out the money."

Before adding: " I think I have given away too much."

Fans will have to wait and see whether Ben will be back in a future episode – but with the money mystery still ongoing, it seems anything is possible right now.

Digital Spy

BEn is like a Boomarang, keeps bouncing back!

Might be back sooner than you think

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...love-interest/

Thread Information