Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben Mitchell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ben

is it just me but when i first saw pictures of ben mitchell i nearly died laughing! phill mitchell- the toughest man on the square has a son so weedy looking, i know he's just lost his mum, but its kind of hillarious that Ben looks sooooo unlike phill and is so wet looking, he looks more like Ian's son anyday, anyone agree? i thought ben would be into football and a chip off the old block as phil is concerned

Yeh. He looks more like harry potter than phil mitchels son.

I can imagine him working in the Chip Shop with his apron and fishhat alongside Ian! It's good that there alike though I suppose, as they can get through their grief together

yeah i totally agree. He does look like Harry Potter, and the Milky bar kid!

he certainly looks different on the eastenders web-page!!

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    is it just me but when i first saw pictures of ben mitchell i nearly died laughing! phill mitchell- the toughest man on the square has a son so weedy looking, i know he's just lost his mum, but its kind of hillarious that Ben looks sooooo unlike phill and is so wet looking, he looks more like Ian's son anyday, anyone agree? i thought ben would be into football and a chip off the old block as phil is concerned
    You are so right ben should look a hard boy ,ready to beat all the kids up for there dinner money. Not look like the milky bar kid/ mr pueny.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyduck
    You are so right ben should look a hard boy ,ready to beat all the kids up for there dinner money. Not look like the milky bar kid/ mr pueny.
    definately the milky bar kid,do EE producers forget that we have seen pictures of Ben,and he doesn't look anything like the boy, they have been showing us for years.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    definately the milky bar kid,do EE producers forget that we have seen pictures of Ben,and he doesn't look anything like the boy, they have been showing us for years.
    NO be looks more like Arthers kid

i really thought he would be a bit beefyer than he is, but i too can see him in the cgippy with ian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    i really thought he would be a bit beefyer than he is, but i too can see him in the cgippy with ian!!!
    Oh how right you are ben cooking fish and chips then pulling pints for peggy. poor boy what a life.

Thread Information