Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor - Live 5 - Mariah Carey songs

Arrow The X Factor - Live 5 - Mariah Carey songs

Rex Features
    Dannii Minogue has advised Rachel Hylton to "re-evaluate" if she wants to bounce back on The X Factor.

Hylton found herself in the bottom two for the first time last night after performing Sister Sledge's 'Lost In Music' in a Disco-themed episode. She was then saved after the judges chose to eliminate Austin Drage, who was also in the final showdown.

"I think Big Band week was her week when she really shone. Disco was hard, we've seen it in the past years where good vocalists, it completely throws them," Minogue, who mentors the mother-of-five, explained on The Xtra Factor.

"She was thrown at the start of the show and I think tonight will just make her re-evaluate how precious this is to her and I think next week you will see the most phenomenal performance from her."

Hylton and her fellow finalists will perform Mariah Carey songs when the show continues next Saturday.

Surely Daniel cannot survive in this category?

wow I think theres a couple that will struggle this week

Why does the theme have to be so specific?

why couldnt they have called in ballad week?

its because she is on the show and is a huge star- its all promotion for her. will young actually helped them this week and spent time with them - she will just turn up and sing / mime

Its kinda funny that their single is hero, cos that would have been an obvious choice for someone, so I guess no one will be singing that

nooo im not a fan of Mariah
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Mariah Carey exclusive: She gets the diva treatment for X Factor appearance

She’s the most sought-after star in the world, so no wonder there’s such a Carey on to get Mariah to the World Music Awards.

We’ve got our hands on the organisers’ plans and they’re going to spoil her rotten.

They’re forking out £10,000 on a private jet to whisk her from her X Factor performance on Saturday to Monaco for the lavish 20th anniversary celebrations.

It will be the first time she will be in town with her new hubby Nick Cannon – so the trip will be extra-romantic.

Especially since Nick recently confessed: “To be honest there was really no intimacy until we got married.

“That’s a lesson to young girls, don’t give them none until you get married.”

Flunkies are pulling out all the stops for the stunning star. An insider tells us: “It’ll be like a second honeymoon on board the jet for them. There’ll be no expense spared for Mariah. Lilies, mini burgers, sparkling water and bundles of her favourite Hello Kitty toys as a present.

“Staff wont disturb them until Mariah calls, to ensure the love-birds have the utmost privacy on the cosy flight.”

It will be just the luxury Mimi will need after her busy week on X Factor. She will perform her new single I Stay In Love during a Mariah Carey tribute week where she will also mentor the contestants.

The finalists are at No1 with a cover of her song Hero.

Her X Factor debut on Saturday comes after Simon Cowell personally stepped in to request her.

She’ll also perform Hero with the remaining finalists and is a massive fan of the show.

Off the back of her appearance, Mariah’s Greatest Hits album is set to rocket to No1.

And judging from her star treatment in Monaco, it looks like Christmas really has come early for the pop queen.

From Daily Mirror

I hope its not all slow love ballads

I hope they do uptempo/upbeat songs i love Mariah's Heartbreaker

If Rachel is in the bottom two this week she should go. Dannii can't keep defending her it's not fair on the other contestants who have delivered each week.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information