Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hole In The Wall

GREAT news, the ridiculous celebrity game show Hole In The Wall is making a comeback.

The bizarre Beeb show, which sees stars attempt to squeeze through a moving hole in a wall to stop being dunked in a pool, returns for ten more episodes later this year.

But BBC1 chiefs have decided to replace presenter Dale Winton with Strictly Come Dancing’s Anton du Beke. And two new team captains - I’m A Celebrity champ Joe Swash and rugby idol Austin Healey - have been signed up.

Anton, 42, told TV Biz: “I am completely thrilled that I will be presenting the series.

“My only disappointment is that I won’t be wearing the silver suit this time around, although you never know!”

The Sun

Keep Anton in the silver suit.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

yay i love this show!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Celebrity gameshow Hole In The Wall has been axed by the BBC after two series, according to a report.

The Saturday evening programme proved a hit with viewers after its launch in 2008, but its second series last year failed to match the ratings success of the first.

A BBC source told The Sun: "There's still a lot of affection for Hole In The Wall, but bosses thought it was time to try something else."

The news is a second blow for Anton Du Beke, who started out as one of the show's team captains before being promoted to its presenter in series two. He was recently tipped to lose his job as a Strictly Come Dancing regular after sparking a race row on the contest last year.

"Anton won't be happy. It's an astonishing fall from grace," the insider added. "Just six months ago he was being talked about as the next big thing at the BBC. Now it looks like he could be left with nothing."

Poor Anton but to be honest I didn't really like this show, the kids did mind you.

Thread Information