Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand suspended from BBC

Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand.
    Punishment out of proportion with the supposed crime!
    After all only 2 people complained when it was broadcast.
    The granddaughter is an erotic dancer, just out for the publicityand should thank JR and RB for the exposure she's been given.
    Andrew Sachs is a celebrity and so should expect that kind of treatment.
    Have a sense of humour ,"Andy mate".

The quick response to these views is B*****ks

The other response is slightly longer, So dig in,put kettle on for a cup of Tea or Coffee, refill your glass, raid the fridge or biscuit barrel for some goodies,

Ready! Comfy! here we go!!!!

Imagine this scenario:
    You have just got home after work, your grand daughter was supposed to meet you but was out dancing that night.

"I'll just check the answerphone, to see if G left a message about tonight".

CLICK; "hello Mr S
    R and J here"
    "I *********d your grand daughter G, but don't worry I used a condom and she wasn't menstruating"
    "oops we might have upset you, so we are coming over to break into your place, whilst your asleep and give you a hand job , to cheer you up."

Even if you knew who left the message, I doubt you'd find it funny.
    Threatening, scary, or just childish and juvenile rubbish.
    But Not Funny!!!!

Maybe your wife got to the answerphone first, She definitely would not have found it FUNNY!!!
    Disgusted, shocked and now fearful that some lunatics might come into the house one night.
    Terrified and hysterical of being assaulted or worse in her bed at night.
    But she certainly would not be AMUSED.

Then to compound the issue, these morons tell you they have recorded this message and they are going to play it to your work colleagues and anyone else who cares to listen.

Even though you voice your displeasure and ask them to refrain they still do it.

On the night only 2 people complain, many others disapproved but couldn't be bothered to phone up about it.

The perpetrators just sat there smugly guffawing, with their small band of like minded morons, totally oblivious of the
    discomfort and annoyance they have caused. Aren't we clever and FUNNY!!

Not any kind of acceptable apology is made to you your grand daughter or family

NOW, TELL ME HAVE ROSS AND BRAND,BEEN UNFAIRLY TREATED.
    AFTER ALL ONLY 2 PEOPLE COMPLAINED.

As I said before ; Have they B******ks!!!!!
    (Funny how we show more decency on this forum, with regards to language and morality, then the BBC).

Okay all over, thank you for staying the whole trip.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (02-11-2008), Perdita (01-11-2008), Pinkbanana (01-11-2008), pookie1968uk (01-11-2008), tammyy2j (04-11-2008), Trinity (01-11-2008)

All in all i think this has been blown way out of proportion no doubt by the Sachs family to get publicity for this ugly girl that wants to be a model. She has now sold her side of the story to the Sun saying how this could have ruined her "career". I know, i couldnt believe either. In all honesty this has probably made her career as no-one had even heard of her before this happened.

All the things said on the TV and radio by comedians and this is the thing that sparks complaints. Pathetic i say.

They rang him up and yeah said some distastful but true things about his grandaughter. But then the production team got in touch with him and he agreed for this to be aired as long as it was cut/ edited appropriately. The production team then decided to ignore him and show it anyway no way involving JR or RB in this at all.

So in my opinion yeah they shouldnt have said it but i dont think they should have got done because it was not their fault that it was aired.

And one last comment... I wonder what would have happened if it was just some ordinary person they rang up and not an old celeb. I bet none of this would have happened. No publicity, no suspension, nothing...
    Last edited by miccisy; 01-11-2008 at 19:19.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miccisy For This Useful Post:

Debs (01-11-2008)

i love how Ross' new autobiography is called "Why Do I Say These Things?", oh the irony

His granddaughter is no innocent victim

I miss the Jonathan Ross Show on TV it was one of the best shows on the BBC and Brand's character is soaring in the US so i doubt he minds

Manuelgate completely blown out of proportion

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    His granddaughter is no innocent victim
    She wasn't the victim. A 78 year old man was.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (04-11-2008), JustJodi (04-11-2008), Perdita (04-11-2008), Trinity (04-11-2008)

Right so the girl (im sorry i dont know her name) had said that she thought it was disgusting that RB had done this because she thought her grandad should not have been told sordid sexual things about her right.

Right so that thing i do agree with. Maybe they took it too far.

But now wait for it....

She...her..the one who said it was disgusting to reveal stuff like that... has once again sold her story talking about that very night of passion she had with RB and every sordid detail.

Now if you thought it was disgusting to reveal stuff like that because you didnt want family members knowing then would you sell your story?!?!?

Once again this just proves my theory that her and her family have done this for publicity.

Think of all the money she will have made for selling her story to the papers. That story that she thought her grandad should not know.

I am still at the opinion that the producers were at fault for all of this as they showed the footage. Sachs said it was fine to show it as long as it was cut appropriately and this was not done. So the blame lies with them.

And another thing... are we not allowed to joke anymore? Now Mock the Week may get done for saying something about the queen.
    Im sorry but this really p**sed me off. The female newsreader on ITV said to some man from BBC. Do you think it was right for them to say "Im so old my P***y is haunted" and she went on to say "she is our manarch and shouldnt be made fun of in a vulgar way" (or summat like that) Now the thing that really made me mad was the fact that she said it though it was alright to make fun of old people as long as its not the queen. WHY? She is no different. And thats my point. Different treatment for different types of people.

And now Jeremy Clarkson has been getting complaints over something he said about murdering prostitutes. Again he was joking.

Maybe i should become one of these idiots thats make complaints when someone tells a joke. The next time someone tells a blonde joke on TV i will contact that channel and complaint saying i think its disgusting as i am blonde and found it unapropriate. Maybe the person will get sacked. Oh no wait they wont will they cos im not famous am i. Nevermind...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miccisy For This Useful Post:

Debs (04-11-2008), Jojo (08-11-2008), Kirsty :] (04-11-2008), Layne (04-11-2008), Siobhan (04-11-2008), StarsOfCCTV (04-11-2008)

the girl is a moose. she as a publicist now- max clifford (he is free after kerry kraptona dumped him) she is getting her 15 seconds worth. apparently she has been approached about celebrity bb, the silly grl is just humiliating her grand-dad so much more who is the real victim of all this

she back-tracks (possibly to get another article)

Georgina Baillie has called for Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be reinstated by the BBC.

Andrew Sachs's granddaughter was at the centre of last week's Radio 2 phone prank row, which lead to Brand quitting the station and Ross being suspended by the broadcaster.

In an interview with The Sun, she claimed that both should pay for their behaviour by being axed.

However, during a new TV interview, the Satanic Sluts burlesque dance retracted her previous statement, arguing that the incident was blown "out of proportion".

"I was really angry when I said I wanted them both to be fired, but I think the suspension was good enough," she said. "So I'm feeling a bit gutted really about the whole thing.

"I think it's way out of proportion what's happened, and I don't hate either of them, I don't at all. I think they're really talented comedians and I think a world without Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand would be a very sad, dull place."

She argued that Brand needed to "learn a few lessons" about "respecting women", while Ross was advised to "think before he speaks".

She continued: "They made a mistake and they apologised to my granddad which was very important to me. And I hope that everyone can move on and that we can forget about this."

When asked about her future, Baillie commented: "I thought about doing modelling a few years ago but was told I was a bit too chunky for that, but now all of a sudden I'm not, so that's great."

Everyone hates her ... and she swallows her original words. Lost all respect dear, not that she had much anyway

she is just a moose clinging on to her five seconds of fame

Thread Information