Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor - General Discussion

I dont think austin will

I think Louis voted off Austin just to spike Simon. He knew that if he went Simon would be in the same position as him with 1 act left.

Cant believe Daniel got through. Louis has hated him all the way through and only kept him in last week so that one of Simon's went.

I think Daniel is a disgrace for using his wifes death as sympathy to vote him through. "This song is to my wife and i hope she is lisening" WTF i think hes a total d**Khead for saying that. Basically he means my wifes dead so put me through even though i cant sing.

he can sing but its more cruise ship than pop factor

yeah louis def voted for austin out of spite he should have put it into deadlock - rachel was awful last night
    Maisie Mouse

I agree with Rachel not being as good last night than she has been before. Quite surprised, really

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I agree with Rachel not being as good last night than she has been before. Quite surprised, really
    This is what I mean, wasnt she suppose to the amazing singer that we would see every week

My favourite contestants are Diana and Ruth. Least favourite is Alexandra because I think she came across slightly arrogant in the video before her performance on Saturday; I might be wrong about that though.

i dont like rachel, louis is right she is only average and she is so cocky, she really thinks she is something
    Maisie Mouse

Spears 'X Factor' date confirmed

Britney Spears will appear on The X Factor on November 15, Simon Cowell has confirmed.

The popstar will perform new single 'Womanizer' on the ITV talent search on her first visit to the UK since 2004.

Cowell told the News Of The World: "I'm really excited about it, because she has got her act together and the new record is terrific.

"She has come back from a very dark place and is a terrific artist."

Mariah Carey will perform new single 'I Stay In Love' on the programme this Saturday

'X Factor' Ruth 'would not date Cowell'

X Factor contestant Ruth Lorenzo has said she would not date Simon Cowell.

Lorenzo admitted that the recently single judge has a soft spot for her but insisted that she would not consider a relationship.

"Yes, I think it is clear that Simon likes me. I like him a lot too. We see each other almost every day, at the house, but I can assure you I don’t get any special treatment," she told the Daily Star.

"I couldn't accept if he ever asked me out as I already have a boyfriend and I don't think he'd like that very much!"

A source close to the show claimed that Cowell is "crazy" about the 25-year-old, saying: "The chemistry between Simon and Ruth is undeniable and clear for everyone to see. Simon’s face simply lights up whenever he sees [her]."

Doth she protest too much?

Thread Information