Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Any One Explain This To Me ???

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Can Any One Explain This To Me ???

How many hospitals are supposed to be in HOLBY ??
    If Casualty is based in Holby City hospital, how come Jac is not aware that Nick Jordan is working in Casualty,(didn't she butt heads with him before he left )??
    When I worked the A&E/ER in the States, every one in the hospital knew every one ..
    So explain this to me gang
    Last edited by JustJodi; 26-10-2008 at 13:35.

Holby and Casualty are set in the same hospital. the A and E dept is downstair and the wards of holby are upstairs, although no one seems no make the journey between the two

they are filmed in different parts of the UK, holbt is filmed at elstree where they do eastenders and casualty is fimed in Bristol, occassionally there will be a swap over- usually at xmas!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (26-10-2008)

I always find it funny how its the same hospital but things are so different

Jodi your just too clever. There is never any reference made about Nick Jordan in Holby or Casualty discussing any the Holby characters unless there is a cross-over special.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Oo I remember Maddy said not too long ago aout kelsey's internet guy... warning Maria of that guy..
    Last edited by CrazyLea; 26-10-2008 at 22:44.

yh there was ^^
    and they have mentioned in casualty about Nick working upstairs on the ward, cant remeber wat they actually said though, and they mention other names a bit, one i rember they have mentioned "page connie beauchamp" a few times lol

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I work in a hospital and if someone is in a different department from you, unless you regularly refer patients or receive referrals, you may never have to talk to them. A&E would request a lot of surgical consults, which the SHO or reg's would probably do, hence Jac (if this were real life) would probably have to go down to A&E quite often. So, to answer your question, yes they would come across each other quite regularly!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Heres another question though...

Why is it that in Holby you sometimes get emergencies coming in to them, rather than them being seen in Casualty first - I've noticed that when some have been brought in, its as if Linden and Co have been the first ones to see them, but I'd have thought that Nick/Adam would have seen them first and then they would have been transferred to them....

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    Heres another question though...

Why is it that in Holby you sometimes get emergencies coming in to them, rather than them being seen in Casualty first - I've noticed that when some have been brought in, its as if Linden and Co have been the first ones to see them, but I'd have thought that Nick/Adam would have seen them first and then they would have been transferred to them....

Exactly Ems,,, I get very confused and I get confused easily

Ah you have a point.

I have no idea, that is confusing

Thread Information