Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Marlon Dingle

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Spoiler for Friday 30th January 2009

Both wallowing in self pity, Marlon and Chas drunkenly share a kiss. Donna leaves the village.
    Not again haven't we had the drunken Marlon sleeping with his cousin before when he slept with Charity. I thought the writers are planning to hook Chas up with Carl or Paddy,so why would Marlon sleep with Chas when he knows Paddy likes her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Am I the only one that is fed up with seeing the Dingle incest? It is not funny, entertaining or necessary, scriptwriters, STOP IT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    From Soap Magazine

Marlon tries to frame Ross for Shane's murder. Marlon also sleeps with another Dingle - so who could it be Chas, Debbie, Lisa or Gennie. I think its Gennie
    And the magazines get it wrong again. They really should stop making up their own stories.
    They're getting as bad as Wikipedia.
    Last edited by lilliput; 04-02-2009 at 22:26.

What was wrong? Marlon did try to frame Ross and has had at least a snog with Chas

Smile marlon and paddy spoiler

I'm confused!! He falls in love with MARLON?????

Quote Originally Posted by kayliee94 View Post
    Already posted http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...S-SPOILERS-***

Emmerdale's Rhona Goskirk will discover that her unborn baby is likely to have Down's Syndrome in a forthcoming storyline, it has been revealed.

The plotline will see Rhona - played by Zoe Henry - face a tough dilemma as she must decide whether to continue with the pregnancy or have a termination.

Rhona receives the news at a time when she is already nervous about what the future may hold as she tries to keep the baby's father Marlon (Mark Charnock) happy while continuing her relationship with his best friend Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt).

Speaking to Inside Soap, Henry explained: "The news knocks Rhona off her feet. She hadn't even entertained the idea that anything might be 'wrong', as she sees it, with the child.

"Rhona's been more preoccupied with leaving Marlon, the baby's dad, and starting a new relationship with Paddy. She never thought she'd be in this position."

The actress added: "I really feel for the woman. I predict that the next few weeks will feature lots of angst and tears as the three of them try to come to a decision."

Rhona's new storyline will begin later this month.

Zoe Henry has predicted that her Emmerdale character Rhona Goskirk will not be viewed as a soap "baddie" as her current storyline continues.

Rhona was at the centre of a love triangle with the show's much-loved regulars Paddy Kirk (Dominic Brunt) and Marlon Dingle (Mark Charnock) last year, but the plot has since taken a more serious turn with the news that she and Marlon are expecting a baby who has Down's Syndrome.

In a new interview with The Mirror, Henry has admitted that the early days of the story felt similar to her stint playing Coronation Street's twisted Casey Carswell in 2007.

The actress explained: "It mirrors the situation in Coronation Street. If you go into a show as a new character and meddle with well-loved people, you're going to be a hate figure.

"In Coronation Street, people were never going to like Casey - in the first three months, she burnt the Peacocks' house down, stole their child and slept with Ashley. But with Emmerdale, I feel confident that because all three characters are decent, nice people nobody is going to come out of it as the baddie."

Henry also said that, as she used to be a care worker, some of her own personal experiences will help when it comes to portraying the mother of a child with Down's Syndrome.

She commented: "Over the years I worked with adults and children with Down's Syndrome. It was great fun and I'm sure it will help with the filming. I'm not fazed by disability and I had so much fun. The children were mischievous, loving and enjoyed life. And that's the way Emmerdale want to go with the story."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

southlundon (21-01-2011)

Thread Information