Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Branning (Jake Wood)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    am I the only one sick of how Tanya treats people? she asked Jack to get abi, she refused to come home so he carries to the house and she has a go at him... then he turns up with games and stuff and she is all over him like a rash again... she needs to make up her mind.. dump Max and get with Jack or dump Jack and stay with max.. she currently has 2 men dangling and one physco totally in love with her and she used him badly
    Yes, I'm sick of the way Tanya treats people too. She's changed so much...

tanys has changed a lot

That is quite normal though, imo, after what she has been through the past 6 months or so. It would be unnatural if all the events since last Christmas would not have had any effect on her and she might also suffer a bit from post natal depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    That is quite normal though, imo, after what she has been through the past 6 months or so. It would be unnatural if all the events since last Christmas would not have had any effect on her and she might also suffer a bit from post natal depression.
    well yea i suppose!! if all that had happened to me i would of been sectioned

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    The writers have changed Tanya so much that I am now totally on Max's side! And that is something I never though would happen as I hated Max during the affair storyline.

Come on Max!
    yep me too

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I guess so. Maybe she is a bit depressed or something...

Max hasn't changed at all. He is still trying to control Tanya. Good on him that Jack betrayed him.

I stopped watching eastenders for a while & I'm a bit confused.......last time I saw max he was buried alive.......then I stopped watching for some reason. So my question is how did max get out of the coffin??????

Neets

Quote Originally Posted by neetamon View Post
    I stopped watching eastenders for a while & I'm a bit confused.......last time I saw max he was buried alive.......then I stopped watching for some reason. So my question is how did max get out of the coffin??????

Neets
    Tanya had a change of heart and dug him up again. He left for a while, Tanya was going to text him when she wanted him to come back but Abi did this from Tanya's mobile on her birthday. That is why he is back and found his brother chucked up with his wife.

Max Branning (Jake Wood)

EastEnders' Max Branning is left fighting for his life at the end of the month when he is dramatically mown down in a hit and run.

Max, played by 36-year-old Jake Wood, plots revenge against his brother Jack (Scott Maslen) when he has him arrested for attempted murder, but in a sensational Halloween twist, Max is knocked over by Darren Miller's (Charlie G. Hawkins) speeding car and left for dead.

An Albert Square source told DS: "It's definitely a shocker. Max finally realises the trauma he's caused his family over the last number of months and goes to resolve his differences with Tanya. He doesn't make it across the Square, though. Before he gets across the road, an unidentified driver knocks him down."

They added: "Max has made enough enemies over the last year to last him a lifetime. So the big question will be - who tried to kill Max? Was it Bradley? Stacey? Tanya? Callum? Peter? The list could go on!"

Earlier this week, it was announced that former Footballers' Wives actress Alison Newman is to make an appearance as DI Keeble, one of the detectives who heads up the investigation.

Earlier this year, Max's wife Tanya (Jo Joyner) tried to kill her husband by burying him alive in a coffin.

The hit and run will transmit in an hour-long Halloween special on Thursday, October 30 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (20-10-2008), matt1378 (31-10-2008), tammyy2j (20-10-2008)

Thread Information