Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Branning (Jake Wood)

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    should be interesting.. looking forward to June 23 .... Does any one know how he ends up coming back to Walford? Does one of the kids some how contact him to come home or does Tanya break down and call him???.I am hoping he catches them in bed,, and that he just SHOWED up...
    I read today in one of the soap books, possibly daily star, that abi (i think it was) texts him from tanya's phone pretending to be her begging him to come home, thats how he arrives back in walford

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hannan For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (12-06-2008), Perdita (12-06-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by hannan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    should be interesting.. looking forward to June 23 .... Does any one know how he ends up coming back to Walford? Does one of the kids some how contact him to come home or does Tanya break down and call him???.I am hoping he catches them in bed,, and that he just SHOWED up...
    I read today in one of the soap books, possibly daily star, that abi (i think it was) texts him from tanya's phone pretending to be her begging him to come home, thats how he arrives back in walford
    I was thinking that actually Hannan ... I read on DS that Tanya tells Abi about the pact she made with Max before he left, that anytime she wants him home she just has to text him saying "Come home" so my money's on Abi doing it from Tanya's phone x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Looby_Lou For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (16-06-2008), senorita (14-06-2008)

glad he's back

I'm glad Max is coming back, hopefully he and Tanya can see the light and perhaps work things out, they suit each other. Jack would probably get with Ronnie whenever she comes back.

I'm glad Max is returning

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Max and Tanya should either stay together or JUST GET A DIVORCE and get on with it,, its not good for the kids,, Abi should just go live with her daddy,, and that way she won't be with out him..
    Max is sure good to have around and stirring things up, but I honestly do not like the character,,

am I the only one sick of how Tanya treats people? she asked Jack to get abi, she refused to come home so he carries to the house and she has a go at him... then he turns up with games and stuff and she is all over him like a rash again... she needs to make up her mind.. dump Max and get with Jack or dump Jack and stay with max.. she currently has 2 men dangling and one physco totally in love with her and she used him badly
    Super Mod

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Jojo (20-06-2008), JustJodi (20-06-2008), Kim (22-06-2008)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Thanks Shiv,,, I agree with you about Tanya,, she turns hot and cold ..... shes a very very confused woman.. or EE writers have made her that way

So if anyone want's to know how the Branning baby looks like. Small or tall. Click here

The writers have changed Tanya so much that I am now totally on Max's side! And that is something I never though would happen as I hated Max during the affair storyline.

Come on Max!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Florijo For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (27-06-2008)

Thread Information