Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Branning (Jake Wood)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think the show should start airing short promos for his return now, seeking revenge
    Jake probably hasn't returned to the set yet if Max is due to return to the square in September. I'm hoping Max will get out before that but just not return to Walford immediately.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (31-05-2016), Rear window (31-05-2016)

I think Max's only child who may care about him is Oscar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

parkerman (31-05-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Jake probably hasn't returned to the set yet if Max is due to return to the square in September. I'm hoping Max will get out before that but just not return to Walford immediately.
    I seem to remember something being said at the time Max left that after his release he would not return to the Square immediately and would go off somewhere else first to get away from all the people who dobbed him in it. I can't remember where I saw that though.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-05-2016), Glen1 (01-06-2016), Perdita (31-05-2016)

no care from jack or dot surprises me and dot a supposedly caring practicing christian

no care from jack or dot surprises me and dot a supposedly caring practicing christian

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I seem to remember something being said at the time Max left that after his release he would not return to the Square immediately and would go off somewhere else first to get away from all the people who dobbed him in it. I can't remember where I saw that though.
    He has no job or home on the Square and his kids there abandoned him, one believing him a killer and the other knowing he was innocent left him go down but I do want to see him get revenge on them all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-06-2016), Rear window (01-06-2016)

EastEnders preview: Abi drops a Max Branning-shaped bombshell
    Hold the frontpage, is Max Branning going to be in Thursday's EastEnders episode?
    The answer is quite possibly.
    Jake Wood's Max was wrongly convicted of the murder of Lucy Beale - but young Bobby Beale has since made a very public admission that in fact he killed his sister.
    After dropping a newspaper with the headline 'Max Branning Court Hearing Today' on the table, his daughter Abi says in the video: "I saw Uncle Jack he said the hearing is just a formality, dad is getting out today."
    Jaw. Drops.

Digital Spy

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-06-2016), Rear window (08-06-2016), Splashy (08-06-2016), tammyy2j (08-06-2016)

Max Branning made a surprise appearance in EastEnders tonight (June 9) following his off-screen release from prison.

Max was seen in the closing moments of Thursday's instalment as he rode out of Walford in a taxi, having rejected his daughter Lauren's attempts to reach out to him.

Viewers had been aware that Max's court hearing would take place this week, following Bobby's recent arrest for Lucy's murder, but news of Max's reappearance had been kept under wraps until transmission.

Having written Max a letter following his release, Lauren and Abi waited anxiously for him in the Vic. However, it soon became apparent that their dad wasn't ready to play happy families just yet, and he later posted the letter back through the door, before ignoring Lauren's pleas as she chased after him.

Max has spent the last ten months serving time in prison, having been wrongfully convicted for killing Lucy back in 2014. In reality, Jake Wood chose to take a year-long break from the show.

While it is currently unknown when Max will be back again properly, Wood has recently spoken about his hopes for his character upon his full-time comeback.

"Hopefully he'll get out and cause some havoc," he said during an online Q&A. "I'd like to see him coming after Ian Beale for setting him up, I think that'd be a good storyline. Hopefully he'll come out of prison looking for revenge."

Digital Spy

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-06-2016), parkerman (09-06-2016), tammyy2j (12-06-2016)

he comes back to save lauren from stephen, who turns manipulatior and abuser

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    stephen, who turns manipulatior and abuser
    So, a typical Beale in other words.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (01-11-2016), Perdita (28-08-2016)

Thread Information