Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Branning (Jake Wood)

Quote Originally Posted by Rear window View Post
    Indeed. How can he get out?
    Retrial? New evidence? Someone confesses? Maybe Bobby does the right thing now - he does understand what happened, doesn't he?
    Dont suppose Max would escape?

Indeed. How can he get out?
    Retrial? New evidence? Someone confesses? Maybe Bobby does the right thing now - he does understand what happened, doesn't he?
    I presume that somehow the truth comes out and this interminable saga about Bobby, which is now reaching Icelandic proportions, can finally be laid to rest.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-02-2016), Perdita (11-02-2016), Rear window (11-02-2016), tammyy2j (11-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I presume that somehow the truth comes out and this interminable saga about Bobby, which is now reaching Icelandic proportions, can finally be laid to rest.
    I sometimes wonder what their(SWs etc )
    idea of the the viewers and their intelligence
    is!!
    Then it just washes over me and wait for
    next unbelievable addition to "story"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-02-2016), Rear window (11-02-2016)

I hope he takes his revenge on Ian, Jane, Kathy, Phil, Sharon, Lauren, Peter, Liam, Cindy...oh, and Abi. Unless, of course, they're all inside for perverting the course of justice.
    Abi don't know yet but Lauren does

Can Max bring a case against Beales and police for wrongful imprisonment and sue for damages

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Abi don't know yet but Lauren does
    Yes, but she lied about what happened and dobbed Max in it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

lizann (11-02-2016), maidmarian (11-02-2016), Rear window (11-02-2016)

It's hard to see how the whole truth can come out without lots of major characters ending up in prison. Jane alone could shoulder the blame for covering for Bobby I suppose. Alternatively, if DTC doesn't want Bobby caught by the police, some evidence that implicates Jane as the killer could come to light, or she could confess to save Bobby (or even Max if her conscience starts pricking her).

Or it's possible Max will somehow be able to prove he's innocent without Bobby or the Beales being implicated. We've already seen nobody believes his assertion that Bobby is the killer.

I was under the impression Abi believes Max is guilty. I remember her not believing Lauren that he's innocent and, of course, Lauren wouldn't explain her reasoning.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 11-02-2016 at 15:53.

I thought she lied to save herself and honestly did think Max is guilty of the crime

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    It's hard to see how the whole truth can come out without lots of major characters ending up in prison. Jane alone could shoulder the blame for covering for Bobby I suppose. Alternatively, if DTC doesn't want Bobby caught by the police, some evidence that implicates Jane as the killer could come to light, or she could confess to save Bobby (or even Max if her conscience starts pricking her).

I think it's all too complicated for Bobby to ever be revealed as the killer. As you say too many people might well end up in prison for covering it up.

So the only way outs are:
    For someone else to confess to it. Someone who is not in the show nor ever will be. Some random stranger or maybe someone connected to the drugs she was buying maybe.
    This would then free up Bobby to kill again. Because there's no point having an angry killer child unless you're going to keep him on a slow burn for a few years and then ker-pow have him get angry again!

Or Jane confesses. Which is s silly idea unless she wants a long break.

or Phil confesses on his death bed.

Or .......

No I think that's it for now.

It is a bit of a writing prompt exercise though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rear window For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

I think it's all too complicated for Bobby to ever be revealed as the killer. As you say too many people might well end up in prison for covering it up.

For someone else to confess to it. Someone who is not in the show nor ever will be. Some random stranger or maybe someone connected to the drugs she was buying maybe.
    This would then free up Bobby to kill again. Because there's no point having an angry killer child unless you're going to keep him on a slow burn for a few years and then ker-pow have him get angry again!

Or .......

No I think that's it for now.

It is a bit of a writing prompt exercise though.

I doubt Phil will die, but perhaps Peggy will confess to killing Lucy?

Another option is that Max is somehow proved innocent and the case just goes unsolved as plenty of real life murders do.

I agree that DTC will want Bobby around to kill again in the future, although I suppose that could happen after he gets out of juvenile detention if he's caught.

It's possible Laurie Brett never intended to stay indefinitely so it was always planned Jane would end up in jail. I don't think DTC would get rid of her if she doesn't want to go though.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (11-02-2016), Rear window (11-02-2016)

Thread Information