Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beryl Meets...... Jess

how good would that be hey! tell ya agent hun i'll phone the editors

ooooo hes a gorge lad, i ahvent met up with him yet can ya believe that!! thos cute eyes, i dont see how you resisted the urge to jump his bones there and then!!

Jess?? have you kept the task hoodie

bezmeister robmeister

I'll do it As long as you agree to be part of it

He has got gorgeous eyes But when we were in the house it was just a bit of fun and stuff, now we're out we'll have to wait and see what happens!
    We have spoken .... ;)

OF COURSE I HAVE I lent it to Mitch when he gave up his suitcase, but then when he left he left it behind - Thank God And i did pack it in my suitcase when i left!

Quote Originally Posted by SBBB_Jess View Post
    I'll do it As long as you agree to be part of it

He has got gorgeous eyes But when we were in the house it was just a bit of fun and stuff, now we're out we'll have to wait and see what happens!
    We have spoken .... ;)

OF COURSE I HAVE I lent it to Mitch when he gave up his suitcase, but then when he left he left it behind - Thank God And i did pack it in my suitcase when i left!
    i dare you to wear it to the reunion party

oooo spill to auntie beryl what was said in that phonecall???

what did you really think of all your housemates???

bezmeister robmeister

It may have to make a return at the reunion party then

The phonecall, urm not alot ... not for any of you to know anyway I asked why he'd left and stuff ... yes

I liked most of the housemates; Claire and Lucy were amazing Such lovely girls - will be keeping in touch!
    Aaron, a gorgeous lad, and lovely aswell
    Pharrell just !!
    Steve - what a ****!
    Collette, a bit strange, but she seemed quite nice.
    Jack such a 'man's man' i have a feeling him and claire may get comfy at the reuion ;)
    Lisa, never really got on with, i think we just put up with each other, she seemed a bt two faced at times, but we'll have to see!
    Aleesha, what a good mole! Never suspected her, she seemed nice enough too!
    Never really knew Tyler or Alex!

We'll have to see how some people react to other people at the reunion.

I have a feeling there is going to be fireworks Passion and argumentative ones!

Your no fun, you HAVE to spill all in these interviews it in your contract drling

Yeah i think we'll see a lot of you threee falling out of clubs together

alex, i still ahvent caught up with her! i think he may have carked it

So jess urm do you feel you were yourself in the house and if you could go back intomorrow and do it all again what would do you do differently

bezmeister robmeister

i cannot wait to view the reunion party, i have a feeling there may be some full on arguments! weve upped security

bezmeister robmeister

I don't kiss talk and tell Beryl

And I'm sure there will be alot of pictures of us 3 falling out of clubs together, but as long as we're all wearing knickers it'll be alright

I feel i was kind of myself, i think i was a bit too worried about what people would think to be totally myself. Like i didn't want people going 'oh look another typical Essex girl, slag' and stuff, i did hold back a bit, i'd like to think i am alot more fun and i'm not the 'dull,dumb and boring' Jess i maybe seemed to be.
    Seriously come out on a night out with me and you'll see

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_beryl View Post
    i cannot wait to view the reunion party, i have a feeling there may be some full on arguments! weve upped security
    I share that same feeling And i best be on my best behaviour then ... unless those security guards are hot ... then i shall be extra naughty

Quote Originally Posted by SBBB_Jess View Post
    I don't kiss talk and tell Beryl

And I'm sure there will be alot of pictures of us 3 falling out of clubs together, but as long as we're all wearing knickers it'll be alright

I feel i was kind of myself, i think i was a bit too worried about what people would think to be totally myself. Like i didn't want people going 'oh look another typical Essex girl, slag' and stuff, i did hold back a bit, i'd like to think i am alot more fun and i'm not the 'dull,dumb and boring' Jess i maybe seemed to be.
    Seriously come out on a night out with me and you'll see
    ooo well id be more concerned about lucy wearing a top

you werent really dumb and boring i had to pick on someone

The security giards are hot darl, theres one called rimmer, well i call him rim and he sooooo very hot, ill introduce you to him in a bit!!

well all i can really finish off with is what will jess be doing in the future?

bezmeister robmeister

Thread Information