Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beryl Meets......LUCY!!!

Yeah dont worry I'll do your hair, its been ages since I cut anyones hair, Ive really missed it!!!

oh my god Pharrell! where do I start
    Firstly after what steve said, I dont think I could go near him again! though with me you never know since I fall so quick and im worse when Im drunk!
    Pharrell is lovely really, you just have to really get to know him
    I used to never know what to say to him at beginning but you know once you all settle down...I mean there was the hot tub was well
    I mean I liked everyone in that house including pharrell and yeah I do think hes good looking and very attractive....o! dont do this to be I think It was all for fun...BUT you never know what could happen at this reunion party

and yes to the last two questions *winks*

tell auntie BYREL lucy!!!! coz ill be upset of you go and spill all to OK or some other crappy mag!!!

Just keep away from steve at that party!!!!!! Dosent pharrell have a girlfriend?? doe that worry you? ive heard she is rough as a dog!

who did you hate teh most Lucy??? Dont hold back tell me exactly how you felt about the other housemates!!

bezmeister robmeister

dont worry I am spilling to you!

I will keep away from him, well I just need to give him a good slap first!
    Please tell me hes hated and hes done crap with women since he left!!!

erm....I didnt know that about pharrell....now that youve said that youve got me worried after what we did!!!!!!

Riiiiight my housemates
    Collette, she really confused me, telling me stuff about mirrors, I didnt know if she was being nice or mean to me or what!
    Aleesha, well she was nice, but she was the mole, I cant even remember that far back, but well done to her!!
    Steve is a *******er
    Tyler, what happened to him, he was nice, telling me I could model and all that
    Micth, awww it was a shame he left I really liked him, he was fun and he sooo wanted jess, I wanted to play cupid
    Lisa, I really got on with her, we had a little iffy bit in the middle what with the lies but she is such a fun person I cant wait to party with her
    aaron, I loved him too, I know he was ill but before and after that, we had so much fun and hes a great guy and friend
    Jess, aww shes lovely too, another of my drunk buddies
    Claire is just my best friend and an amazing girl
    Pharrell.....you know the story....

Have I missed anyone?

oh im sure he has done a lot worse babe, ill protect ya

urmm alex??? and what about that bloke jack :P

bezmeister robmeister

I need all the protection I can from the likes of him
    Well....alex, I dont think I ever met her!
    Oh yeah Jack he was great, I think we got on in the end, but at the start I dont think he liked me cos sometimes he would see me in the room and then walk out

oh dear... hes a man love, you an never suss them out, they all wierd!

so nearly done s i have to go off and get ready for anotehr interview!!!! god im none stop

what re you planning for the future?

bezmeister robmeister

My....future.....I have no idea
    Ive never been a one that has big plans and all I just see how things go, I dont see myself, becoming famous and all that, I'll end up doing my old job, you never know I could own my own buisnesses and stuff, Id love that!
    I hope to stay in touch with a few people from the house and stuff
    I really just want to go on one bih holiday and you never know, maybe one day I will be lucky with a man and get my life really on track

By the way Im sooo sorry for getting your name wrong *bites lip* Hug? *offers hug*

Me either luce, take it day s it comes! You already are famous you numpty the public loves ya

hmm i forgive you! I'm thinking of changing it to byrel, ha a kind of ring about it

bezmeister robmeister

I keep forgetting people know me, when they say my name across the street I get really freaked out!

I might have been under the influence of vodka that night

im shocked at that! you under the influence of vodka!!!!!

well it has been lovely to meet you lucy, im sure it wont be long until we meet again!!

Lucy everyone.......

bezmeister robmeister

Thread Information