Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beryl Meets......LUCY!!!

Beryl Meets......LUCY!!!

Good afternoon sbbb people

Im still here! Wanted to fook off back to my huge house BUT nooooo i have to stay until every single one of those blooming housemates are interviewed!! Do you not think their 15 minuetes is now over!i

Shouldnt moan, i love my job, just i love my house toooooo.

So its all over. Friday night was just to much excitement for me, i have to admit i changed my ten lady 4 time out of exictement, Thats one for every announcement and one time at party after.... yeah i drank to much wine, pharrell said something and i laughed so hard i wet myself You try having 5 kids, your pelvic floors will never be the same

I was sooo happy Lucy and Claire were the final 2, nd estactic claire won!

So today im meeting the person in second place!!

Lets here it for LUCY

*sings* get your tits our for the ladssssssssssssssss. gettttttttt your titssssssss out for the lads

Bless her Fully clothed ,I hope, Lucy..........................

bezmeister robmeister

*runs in screaming fully clothed *
    woooooo! Hiya Beryl its soo good to be here
    Cant believe Im actually out of that house its mad!!!
    *squeals*

my 'puppies' will be staying in my top today

i think we'll be thrown off air if they come out at this time of day

SOOOO so fab to meet you lucy at last, you are just as mad out of the house as you are in!!

Second place girlie, how does it feel??? You were soo close to those vouchers... you must have felt just a tad gutted?

bezmeister robmeister

dont worry they are staying in there *points to boobs in top*
    And I blame that house for making me go mad

I love coming second place and yeah I know I cam sooo close, but honestly it doesnt bother me at all, I mean I loved claire she was my best friend in there so Im happy for her so I cant really say im gutted, the only thing that would of made be gutted what if someone I hated won, and well.....that was only steve and he was booted out aaaaages ago
    So yeah Im soo happy for her, shes the best person you will ever meet, Im just so happy and pleased that I got that far! It was amazing to be able to say yeah I was there start to finish

I'm gonna admit, at first i thought youn were boring and i think i said it many times on the show that you were dull...... sorry..... but then you grew into a lucy who was such fun to be watch!

Is the lucy we saw the actual lucy?? Did you fell you couldnt be yourself at teh beginning???

and dont even get me started on that moronic twit steve!!!!!!!

bezmeister robmeister

Its fine, at the start, well it was after the whole steve thing and during I had peope warning me and telling me I didnt spend time with them *sighs* I felt really bad.
    I think....at the beginning cos steve moved quick and well the way she was...so sweet and all that crap and I fell for it so I would kinda party with the guys like lisa and aaron but would be scared about what I should do cos of steve....thats why I said to him to take things slow cos I just wanted to have fun and party with people, cos afterall thats what big brother is all about aint it?
    wooooo so what after that Sh*t left....oh! sh*t!!! I forgot about not swearing....well you know what I mean after he left and all the things he said like easy shag made me sooo mad that I though enough was enough and I let go and was myself
    I like to think that Im still the sorta sweet person I was in the beginning still, cos my friends all say Im sweet.....when I sober

Well party lucy it the lucy we all love!!!

Oh i went and said to the producers give the housemore vodka I started boob watch too your boobs were out so much

Are you going to be getting them out for any mags?? Have you had any offers for your story or anything??

Your not just gonna go back to your old life surely

bezmeister robmeister

I love being party lucy or juicy lucy as pharrell called me a few times
    I love vodka! so thank you very much, and when you gave us that message to get my boobs out I laughed so much! I didnt think they were out THAT much.....once or ....twice maybe?

God Ive only been out 2 days, its sunday right? so yeah yesterday, my first full day was mad!! I mean really insane, I cant tell you how much little sleep ive had.
    Nuts have approached me, zoo and even FHM! Im sooo shocked but yeah I'll get them out why not? If they get me money and I could really do with the money *smiles* And for my storry, the usual heat and OK want my story cos as you know there are a few things...they er ....want to know about Im assuming the first thing will be steve then erm....other things
    Of course Im gonna do them all, as many as I can, I mean I didnt set out to get them on purpose! but since theyve asked and we could all do with the money they offer

Back to my old life? I love hairdressing though and plus what else can I do? Im still the me that went in there.....sorta

oh see me later i need me hair done!!

good on ya girl do them all babe, i did * squishes boobs together* these babies were in great demand when i came out, that why we were give n them huns, to get them out for men!

youve led me nicely into my nice question....Pharrell???

do you fancy him or was it just one night of madness and Lucy WHY pharrelll?? i think id rather have given it up for steve love!!!!

what i really want to know is is he hung like a pythin and was he any good *winks*

bezmeister robmeister

Thread Information