Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake is back in the recording studio working on a new album.

US producer Jim Beanz - who has previously worked with Britney Spears and Katy Perry - told Digital Spy that the former 'N SYNC star is currently penning tracks with Timbaland and that he will be joining them later this year.

"When I get back to the States I'm going to be helping out on Shock Value 3 with Timbaland and the Justin Timberlake project," Beanz said.

"It's still in the early stages, but they have a lot of tracks. While I've been over here in the UK they've been working, so by the time I get back they'll have a whole load of ideas and I'm going to have to catch up!"

He added: "He has some crazy, crazy stuff."

Asked if Timberlake is feeling the pressure to top his critically and commercially acclaimed album FutureSex/LoveSounds, Beanz explained that it will not be a concern.

"There are certain artists who live in the moment and the reason why FutureSex/LoveSounds was so amazing is because he didn't try to top Justified," he said.

"There are certain artists who can get inside with great charisma and energy and make great music every time. So it's not really about topping the last record, it's more about topping music that comes on the radio.

"Everything is so similar that it's about topping that and doing something different, and that's what they are going for. He's going to kill it."

Jim Beanz is currently in the UK and has been working with a host of British talent including Little Mix, JLS and Dionne Bromfield.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (07-08-2012)

Thread Information