Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final message from me and Debs

Final message from me and Debs

Hey guys

Davina has had her message, but now just one from me and Debs. We would like to thank those that did take part and make the effort his year.

It’s had it’s high and its lows running this, but I think it’s fair to say that Claire was a deserving winner, as were all the finalists this week.

Thanks to everyone who took part, however short your stays were in there, we appreciate that it’s not always possible to devote so much time to the game, and do appreciate what time you did put in.

Whether or not we do another one will depend entirely on all of you. It takes a lot of planning, and it’s only worth it if people put in the effort.

If we get enough interest then we will certainly consider doing another one in the future, although at a more convienant time of year!

But for now, thank you all for making this SBBB as big a success as it was, let’s just hope the next one (if there is one) will be more successful and rewarding for all involved.

Thankyou Bryan and Debs! I know it takes a lot of effort, checking that housemates are told and stuff and the updates and everything, you did a really great job and I loved it
    If you do, do another one, which I hope you do Im more than willing to lend a helping hand if you need one
    I though sbbb kinda brought some members back on more, cos the boards were busier in a way, welll before it cam on I thought it was a little quiet again

Thankyou again

well done to everyone who was in the house, it was really entertaining the parts i actually managed to get to read! and well done and thanks to bryan and debs for making it so good once again
    Last edited by di marco; 18-10-2008 at 15:51.
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thanks everyone, i had so much fun being the other side this year but the main thanks HAS to go to bry who planned all the tasks and all thr interviews etc etc,

and hey even if noone else wants to do another, we could always just do one with abbie playing every part

Well done bry and thanks! if you need a hand with another let me know, even if i just dust off my beryl wig for another year xxx

I just want to say sorry to Bryan and Debs for quitting like I did! I just wasn't having a great time at the time, and I was getting too sensitive (taking things people and characters said to heart) and that's not how it should be played. So I am really sorry. I hope that if you do do another one, and I decide I want to take part, you don't hold it against me.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    I just want to say sorry to Bryan and Debs for quitting like I did! I just wasn't having a great time at the time, and I was getting too sensitive (taking things people and characters said to heart) and that's not how it should be played. So I am really sorry. I hope that if you do do another one, and I decide I want to take part, you don't hold it against me.
    awww hun never, and i understand, its soo hard not to take things to heart xxxxxxxxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Debs For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (18-10-2008)

Debs, Bryan you both were brilliant in organising this game especially with both of you having so much to deal with in your personal lives. If another one is to happen I would be happy to help even to stand in for members who can't get online for any reason. I just sorry Pharrell couldn't be the prat I was hoping he would be but I had a load of problems at work with the buisness processing department changing all the college system only to find out they didn't flaming work right, but this all happened after I went into the house. Sod's Law. Lea I'm sorry if any of pharrell comments hurt you and Kim if you are both at the reunion party feel free to thump him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (19-10-2008)

Don't worry Kath.. after I heard it was you I forgave very quickly . You're lucky I love you. You were great anyway!!!!! Love ya x

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    and hey even if noone else wants to do another, we could always just do one with abbie playing every part
    lol that would be fun! but think of the stuff I would end up doing it would me mad and confusing
    Do I really come across as that addicted?

Well done guys... thank you so much for this.
    Super Mod

Thread Information