Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final message from me and Debs

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    I just want to say sorry to Bryan and Debs for quitting like I did! I just wasn't having a great time at the time, and I was getting too sensitive (taking things people and characters said to heart) and that's not how it should be played. So I am really sorry. I hope that if you do do another one, and I decide I want to take part, you don't hold it against me.
    You can really become attached to you character.. I hated anything said about Beth on SBBB 1.. I got really upset personally...
    Super Mod

I just wanted to say sorry to you Lea just in case I said anything that you may have found offensive... Lisa did like Mitch though so I'm not sure if she said anything against him.. but yeah I want to apologise just in case I did say anything..

That goes to everyone else too - sorry if I offended anyone with my comments.. Layne I know I was harsh to you character in particular, so yeah sorry from me.

Im sorry I f I said anything to upset anyone, I really liked everyone

Just wanted to say to Debs/bry/beryl thanks for the reunion party It helped with my addiction for a while and it was great fun for a final goodbye to the characters when we were all together
    So thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Just wanted to say to Debs/bry/beryl thanks for the reunion party It helped with my addiction for a while and it was great fun for a final goodbye to the characters when we were all together
    So thank you
    Ditto Although i dont think one party was enough .... another one anyone ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    So thank you
    Ditto Although i dont think one party was enough .... another one anyone ?!
    I know what you mean. But then again everyone has different days when they can only be on at a certain times and stuff Unlike me who leads a dull life and ends up spending a whole weekend on here Oh dear

Bryan Debs and everyone who took part in SBBB.
    You actually livened up my days!
    It was the first time I'd been about when SBBB was running and I loved every minute of it when I managed to read up on the days!
    You all did so well juggling your characters and your everyday lives!
    And if theres a next one I'm more than willing to help in some way or anythign Thankyouu!

Thread Information