WEATHERFIELD’S women yesterday paid tribute to hunky Rob James-Collier — whose character Liam is killed tonight in a Corrie double bill.

Alison King, who plays Liam’s sister-in-law and illicit lover Carla Connor, sent a message calling the ex-Argos model, 32, “my heart-throb”.

She added jokingly: “Thank you for being such a pain in the a***. I will miss you. I only hope in your next job you get your armpits sorted out because they stink, really badly.”

Turning serious, Alison, 35, confessed she would miss cuddling up to Rob.

She said: “My favourite scene with Rob was when we finally got together because it showed we weren’t just mad and lustful, it was really nice and tender and we had lots of cuddles and I’ll miss that.”

Actress Kym Marsh, 32, — who plays Liam’s sister Michelle — said: “I’ll miss Rob so much, he’s the best big brother.

“My favourite scene with him ever was when Liam told Michelle who was responsible for Dean’s death.”

Samia Smith, 26, who plays Liam’s long-suffering wife Maria, said: “I’ll really miss working with Rob even though he’s been a lying, cheating, husband.

“My favourite scene was when we were in the Lake District running up and down the shouting for our dog.

“It was so cold and wet but we had fun.”

The soure - The Sun http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1820153.ece