Thread: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

hello all,

just want to say well done and congratulations to all involved - the players and contributors and those who just read all the posts

especially Bry!! - well done dude!!

Thanks for reading

Pharrell would love to come out and take a bow to thank you all but I'm sitting on the box. Thank you all who read the post and laughed at my comments you really shouldn't have as it just encouraged me.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Pharrell would love to come out and take a bow to thank you all but I'm sitting on the box. Thank you all who read the post and laughed at my comments you really shouldn't have as it just encouraged me.
    But you were amazing!
    I think your the first person to get to the final with under 1000 posts! so that means what you said meant something

Thanks.

I want to say thank you to Bry and Debs for setting it all up and making SBBB happen! It really is a great game!

Also, to everyone else that took part... I loved everyone's characters and it was brilliant playing Lisa and bouncing off everyone else in the house thread!

Congratulations to Siobhan on her win!

I know its crazy when I took part in the first SBBB I was Odessa and I went out in week 3 but still notched up about 2000 posts. There used to be around 80 or 90 pages a day to read. It was pure mental. I didn't want to log in on two accounts as I usually fook up if I do but loads of stuff happened at work, which prevented me from comming on during the day but none of it happened until after the game had started.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The thing that got my post count was that bloody counting task, I mean could task, but really hard!!

You all did amazing. I know from when i did SBBB1 that it is really hard to keep up with everything, so for you lot to get to the final is fab. Seems ages ago that i was doing the mole thing now!!

Thread Information