Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q & A with Lisa/ Davey

hee hoo hee hooo heee hah

just thinking about someone laughing like that has me in fits!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Davey, where did the donkey laugh come from??????
    One of my friends from school is extremely hyper and laughs in a 'hehehoohoohahah' type fashion so I kind of based Lisa's laugh from the girl I know in school. Once I read Lisa's persona, I could imagine her being this hardcore party animal with a laugh that would piss everyone off! so i thought of the most exaggerated laugh ever and came up with 'hehehoohoohahah' .. i also thought using this laugh would be a brilliant idea as it would further distinguish and distance myself away from 'Davey' and the type of posts I usually make, as well as representing Lisa's 'mad' personality at the same time.
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 18-10-2008 at 00:24.

Well the laugh was mad so it worked

definately suited her personality davey

If aaron hadnt been away for so long do you think him and lisa would have got closer, if you know what I mean? well lovey dovey maybe?

I think they could have got a lot closer yeah, but Lisa does have trust issues especially with men, so i don't think she would have allowed Aaron to get too close. If they did get close though, I think they would have still both argued. Lisa would have got a bit tired getting too lovey dovey with one man all the time, she would have got bored of being in the same company and that would have led to an argument most probably.

Is there anyone else you think she could have had some kind of relationship with? Or I dunno do whatever with one of the guys?!

What did you and lisa really think of each housemate?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Is there anyone else you think she could have had some kind of relationship with? Or I dunno do whatever with one of the guys?!
    I don't think Lisa would have got into anything serious with any of the guys really. She wouldn't get too close. A good flirting session with Jack, Pharrell, Mitch etc and a bit of dirty fun and behaviour is all she wanted really. She just wanted a laugh with everyone, no strings attached.. as her everyday life as a travel agent is very very very boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    What did you and lisa really think of each housemate?
    To be honest, myself, I liked every housemate in there! Everyone did such a great job portraying their personas and creating an atmosphere in the house thread! Lisa however begs to differ... she didn't like Jess at all, she wasn't the type of fun she was expecting in the house ..and she felt she couldn't have fun or get to know her particularly well. She didn't like Aaron or Claire and Lisa was seething over her win last night!, she really liked Lucy and I think she was the person in the house she got closest too but she really bonded with Aleesha and really liked her gutsy attitude, despite only being around for just a few days. Lisa liked Steve as well and started having a strange obsession with him.. She thought Tyler was such a bore for a gay bloke.. Lisa liked Mitch and seen him as the baby of the house and did quite like making him feel uncomfortable! Lisa seen herself as an 'auntie' to him. She really liked Jack and thought he was brilliant fun and knew how to have a laugh .. Alex? .. well Lisa thought her best quality was fainting in such a dramatic way Colette! Lisa does not like Col' at all! not after the punishment she had to go through because of her! there will be a catfight brewing at reunion for sure! lisa thought Collette was a fussy borebag!!! .. finally Pharrell, Lisa really liked him and looking back, she thought Pharrell had something special that made her keep calm whenever things got too much.

aww I miss lisa already

Thread Information