Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Lisa/ Davey

Q & A with Lisa/ Davey

Have a question for lisa or davey?

leave them here and he will get back to you as oon as he can

How did you feel when you were found out to be a liar? and why did you lie in the first place?
    Super Mod

Yes why did you lie ? And how did you find it playing a girl?

what was the hardest thing about lisa?

If you could have played anyone else, who would you have played?

how did you feel about the counting task?

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    How did you feel when you were found out to be a liar? and why did you lie in the first place?
    I was like oh crap! haha.. but I knew I would be found out eventually... I had a niggling feeling that Big Brother would play the tape back to the house but I wanted to have fun with my lie whilst I still could.. so I was kind of expecting it to happen, but when it did, it was like an oh crap! feeling.. what does Lisa do now!?

I lied in the first place as I thought it would make the house a bit more exciting and spice things up a bit. The character of Lisa liked to have fun, but I thought she would be the type of person to tell a lie to get out of an awkward situation and when she started arguing with everyone and people started to dislike her, I felt Lisa would have lied about something to get out of it.. so that's why I lied ... but I did dig myself a deeper hole in the end, but I quite liked it as it caused conflict between me and Aaron, and your character, Claire as well.... I think that answers Layne's question too.

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    How did you find it playing a girl?
    I loved playing a girl! It was just great - I could be flirty, bitchy, a bit of a bunny boiler.. but also have a good time as well! I could be so much different and act so much different from my usual posts on Soapboards as myself (Davey), so I actually took on a role, I transformed myself into a different person and that was because Lisa is so much of a different character to who I am! From my view, I think girls are much more fun to play as they can be bitchy and I felt I could do a lot more being a girl really. I loved showing off Lisa's tits all the time! That was great and I couldn't have done that if I played a man. Her character was different to playing Graham from SBBB2 as well, so playing a woman with a different personality also appealed to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    what was the hardest thing about lisa?

If you could have played anyone else, who would you have played?

how did you feel about the counting task?
    Hardest thing was definetly giving Lisa things to do. At first, I had loads of ideas on how to play her, but towards the end, I struggled to think of what she could do next.

I would love to have played Aleesha. What a bitch she was! Abi did a good job playing her.. I would loved to have been in a much bitchier and nastier role and taken on the role as 'mole' .. I think if I did take on her role, I would have tricked the other housemates into thinking I had evidence of mole like activities from another certain housemate - it would have been so much fun and I wouldn't have faced the problem of running out of ideas of things to do with my character, as I would have only stuck around as Aleesha for a few days.

I enjoyed the counting task! It was weirdly quite fun, though I didn't contribute as much as I should have! Lisa didn't put enough effort in *tut tut* .. I think Lise was bored of the task, but as Davey, I loved it really! I wish I contributed more to the counting task really as it was weirdly good..

I was like oh crap! haha.. but I knew I would be found out eventually... I had a niggling feeling that Big Brother would play the tape back to the house but I wanted to have fun with my lie whilst I still could.. so I was kind of expecting it to happen, but when it did, it was like an oh crap! feeling.. what does Lisa do now!?

I did that sorry davey, im not sure if bry even knew i did that

I wanted you all to have a really nice drunken night with your lovely messages and slap up fish and chips and then WHAM a huge argument! Didnt work though

Davey, where did the donkey laugh come from??????

Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
    Davey, where did the donkey laugh come from??????

oh im gonna die if you say you laugh like that

Althoough debs can you really type how you laugh?

Thread Information