Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q & A With Pharrell/ Kath

Q & A With Pharrell/ Kath

Leave all your question for Pharrell a.k.a here and he will get back to you when she can

How did you come up with all those witty/sarcastic comments?! Did they reflect your own feelings - did it come naturally ?!
    And well done by the way

A lot of you may know that I work in Engineering. I share an office with 12 male lecturers who teach motor vehicle studies and there is another office with 10 male Electircal lecturers plus about another dozen technicans who I work along side with so most of the comments came from the banter in the workroom if I heard a funny comment I would right it down and use it for Pharrell. When we had to do the biographies there was a discussion about being a teenager and hanging around in gangs. One of the lecturers told us about a mate of his who lost a fingure in a fight so they called him Kit-Kat. I just had to use that.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

How did you feel about pharrells and lucys...erm, connection
    Sorry kath I just didnt know what to say so left it up to you!

The difficulty of being part of SBBB and not knowing who is behind the housemate is that you don't know how far to go, There has been sex before in the SBBB house and that is cool if you have a good idea that its two adults posting the comments and playing along because you know how far you can take it, but if you have one adult and someone a lot younger you have to be careful how you approach things. The main thing about taking part is to have a laugh and some fun. And from whatching the real BB we all enjoy the fighting and arguing more than the lovey dovey stuff.

Kath you were great... I just read how you came up with all those lines.. Why were you so down on the guys Mitch and Aaron?
    Super Mod

It wasn't planned or intentional in anyway. It was just the first night and couple of days both Aaron and Mitch made comments about Pharrell being a pr*ck. My character was supposed to be argumentative so I just went with the flow. The thing that made me laugh was that this is the third SBBB I have taken part in and each of those times my character has been at loggerheads with Abi and when Abi was revealed as Aleesha I just fell about laughing.

Well this is the second time we were together and we got on well both times.
    Super Mod

That's one of the main reasons I applied to take part because you never knew who you were arguing with. It only took one comment from a housemate to decided if you got on with that person or not. I remember when we had to do the camp fire task. I had a really stressful day at work and Marley had just began football training again on the Monday night. I was rushing home to get online and I came on and Aaron started having a go at Pharrell because he was on his own all day. It was like WTF. I was in stitches with laughter at Vicky ranting at me (Sorry Vicky)

Just wanted to say sorry for the whole hot tub thing and dominatrix thing, but I couldnt stop laughing!

Thread Information