Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q & A With Pharrell/ Kath

No one needs to say sorry to me I have a laugh the whole time I was in there. I just wish I could have been on more but hey sh1t happens. The dominatrix stuff and pouring vodka on me was brilliant. I wasn't offended by any comments made about Pharrell he was supposed to be a total d*ck. I do need to say sorry to Kim though I must have annoyed her with the depression comment which was not intentional.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Its funny, I cant even stomach vodka, its makes me be sick as soon as ive drunk it

Got any plans for the party? You gonna do anything mad ?

If you could have played anyone else, who?

what did you really think of each housemate?

Where do you think Pharrell's career will go from here now he has left the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Got any plans for the party? You gonna do anything mad ?

If you could have played anyone else, who?

what did you really think of each housemate?
    For the Party I will just play it by ear and make it up as I go along. No change there.

I would have liked to be either Lucy or Jess. I could see myself as a dumb blonde. Sorry girls not having a dig at you but I could have just run around the place pretending to be thick as mince, but BB likes to challenge me.

My remit was to be argumentative and if I had more time to take part my plan would have been to pi$$ everyone off, but the more time I spent with Claire, Luc, Lisa and Jess they were just so nice it was difficult to turn against them. I did try by saying Jess Bra size was bigger than her IQ but no one backed me up so that went pearshaped. As for Aaron and Mitch Pharrell tried to be nice he really did but they got their dig in first so he just had to bite back.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Where do you think Pharrell's career will go from here now he has left the house?
    Pharrell will be huge you watch this space. Simon Cowell will be banging on his door for his signature. Chloe O'brien may be dreadful at singing but Pharrell is a different kettle of fish. Those Xfactor kiddies better watch their backs.

Speaking of singing.. loved your song

Did you, like me (dumb that I am) think we would actually have to sing?? I was like it is not worth £30 in amazon vouchers and a fake 3 course meal to get me to sing!!
    Super Mod

I loved your song, everyone's song were fab. It's amazing how you get into the task seriously thinking you have to sing this. I was practising while I was ironing. and we all know how bad my singing is, I was at a night out with friends last night to see a Rod Stewart Tribute act and we were all singing away. I was like GOD!!! I'm awful.

Thread Information