Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Night Live!!!

erm.... I dont really consider me as popular I mean I wasnt ever up for eviction apart from the first time, so it was just that I was never up, for all I know they still dont like me
    If I have won them over it might of been cos I was very silly when I was drunk and only voted cos they thought I was funny then maybe? I honestly dont have a clue! Im just me

You've certainly had an eventful 38 days in the house.

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

Ahhhh I have loads
    I cant pick one so here I go :
    The pool, with lisa and aaron, and to think I was shy then and then with pharrell! That pool has seen some action
    Then I loved being drunk sometimes like when the floor moved! you should get that suited out
    Also....erm.....getting to know claire was great love her it bits and jess too!like today was great
    And being a dominatrix! Thats was fun I really wnated to do silly stuff as head of house cos know one else did!

You more than most had a lot of highs and lows. What did you love and hate about being in the house?

You can say that again!
    The only thing I hate was the whole steve thing, I mean I just wanted to break down and well ok yeah i'll admit it I di wanted to cry but mostly out of anger and I think thats what changed me....cos lets face it... I really did let go. Sod him and I wanted to have fun
    So yeah I loved the fun moments in the pool
    I really loved to just hanging out with people and getting everyone together
    and ....the parties... surprise surprise!
    It was the best time ever although It was hard when people couldnt be around that was the only down side...but it was really there fault!

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? And who would you quite happily never see again?

Claire! SHe is great and my cloest friend, I spent the most time with her, we ate together, drank together, were silly together, undressed people together, counted together, the only thing we didnt do was sleep togther
    Jess as well, she was lovely and we spent lots of nights together having fun talking and stuff and being drunk shes great

Those are the top two friends for me I er....also got on with pharrell! Never thought I would
    I got on with everyone really apart from steve
    I wouldnt like to see him again but just once to slap him!

Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

No I didnt have any regrets Although I would of loved to been around in the day time, just to see what it was like
    I also would have liked to gone to jail Just to see what it was like
    SO I wouldnt do anything differently apart from maybe broke something and gone to jail I know Im odd, but just for a while

Advice....er...well you have to be around a lot, at night and late at night, very late night And try and do the tasks and well be yourself

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Lucy everyone!

Thread Information