Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Finale Night Live!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post

Humping Lea's leg oh dear! haha! I was trying to make people believe it was PB with the Millets/covonia references..
    and it worked but then something happened and I thought no! COs I didnt think PB would do this cos she doesnt come on here a lot and the fact in some threads when we were talking about lisa lying you were like Lisa is cool And when you said that I thought right! You are lisa

I tried to get people to think Pharrell was you with saying I had a new star in the making called Daveywavey, then I made an excuse why I hadn't been online saying that my user was away camping.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Your gonna think I really sad but when you said camping I went through the how was your day thread to see who had been camping recently!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I tried to get people to think Pharrell was you with saying I had a new star in the making called Daveywavey, then I made an excuse why I hadn't been online saying that my user was away camping.
    That worked haha as some people actually did think I was Pharrell in the end!

..Very sad of me but I was trying to big up Lisa a bit in the general discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post

..Very sad of me but I was trying to big up Lisa a bit in the general discussion thread
    I kinda notcied, thats why in the end I thought you were lisa!

Abbie you know I was really tempted to put in a comment about Billy cans and Noodles the Llama but I would have gave the game away.If I had made it through to tonight I would have gave the game away on who I was. I think the night I said about camping Davey was at a party so he wasn't online so I tried to push it his way and I would have got away with it, it wasn't for you pesky kids. Scooby Dooby DOOOO!!!!

Ijust didn't comment about Pharrell as I tried to hide I was in there. Didn't work of course.

the camping trip nearly had me, when I searched through the thread for it! For davey said something about the time you stayed up till and cos it was me and you up late a few nights daveys comment and me convinced it wa you

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Ijust didn't comment about Pharrell as I tried to hide I was in there. Didn't work of course.
    I commented a few times about lucy, once at the start, nothing to obvious and one in reply to debs when she was lie she wanted pharrell and lucy together, and I was like why, arent they an odd comibination, but then again, after the way lucy turned out
    But I think people knew it was me cos of the way I sound, how much time I was online and I posted like mad, I was the only one to go over 3000! which is posting wise like

awww id been watching lucy and pharell get friendly and Then lisa mentioned it one day about lucy fancying pharrell and from then i jut wanted them to get together!

such a odd pairing but so fab

Thread Information