Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Night Live!!!

Finale Night Live!!!

1 house! 6 weeks! 1 mole! 12 Housemates! But only 1 winner, it’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for…the finale!!!

Weclome to the finale of Soap Boards Big Brother 3!

The finale night is finally here after 6 weeks of high drama, and a great bunch of entertaining housemates!

It’s ladies night tonight with Claire, Lucy and Jess battling it out to be crowned the winner of Soap Boards Big Brother 3. The winner will be receiving a prize of £30 amazon vouchers, courtesy of the very generous Rimmer.

But enough of my rambling, let’s kick off proceedings and find out who you’ve voted in 3rd place.

Since yesterday you have been voting for who you want to win SBBB.

The poll is now closed and the housemate with the least number of votes will be leaving now.

I’m now going to speak to the house.

So Jess is out, join me after the break when I speak to the nation’s favourite Essex girl.

Hello, welcome back to Big Brother and to your third place housemate – Jess!

How does it feel to be out of the house, and finishing in third place?

Hey Davina Wow Looked gorgeous may i say

Im so relieved to be out, i think 38 days is too long to be cooped up in a house like that! And i'm glad i'm in 3rd place - didn't think i'd stay in that long, and the last two deserve it!

Third place is such an achievement! What do you think it is about you that's captured the public's heart?

It is i'm so happy Urhm, i have no idea, i don't know if i did or not, i just think i was quick lucky, i seemed to be up for eviction a fair bit, but i was always up against other people who had more against them then i did .... like Steve for instance - he was so horrible and pissed everyone off, so people would rather him out than me!
    Ahh well who cares now

38 days is a long time, and what a journey you've had!

What would you say was your best moment in the house?
    Last edited by Davina; 17-10-2008 at 20:13.

Oh i don't know, i had some good 'point' fights with Aaron And our dancing/drunk nights were always good I enjoyed just like being myself and mucking round with some of the other housemates like Aaron, Mitch, CLaire and Luce The other night was fun - when the floor was moving

Thread Information