Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beryl Meets......LISA!!!!!

oh steve... hmm yeah i caught up with him and although not caught on camera he really is vile...
    i asked him about his support for you and he was not nice! the only time hes mentioned oyu winning was in this live interview!

and he has been slating you all in the sun hes vile babe

bezmeister robmeister

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_beryl View Post
    you got them out a lot, your obv very proud of them. Lucys is just trying to be you!

i loved the lisa at trhe beginning but i do feel you lost some of your sparkle towards the end although looking at ya now its well and truly back. Was it just boredom or did you feel you couldnt be yourself towards the end?

what will you miss now and what are your plans for the future???
    i think i did start to get a little bored in there.. bein' surrounded by the same people in the same environment was really difficult.. it was a challenge for me and i started to not know what i wanted to do with myself in there if that makes sense..

i will miss the poool and the jail and the diary room! .. i might make a jail at 'ome .. i just need a nice hunkeh man to be locked up in there with me

i am gonna see how this magazine column takes off.. its an experimental column at the mo.. so it could take off or it might not. will just have to wait and see but everyone - watch your tits because Tit Watch is about overall though, i am gonna go along with the flow.. see what pops up .. whilst still workin' in ma crappy job as a travel agent! hope to stay in touch with some of the housemates though

Quote Originally Posted by sbbb_beryl View Post
    oh steve... hmm yeah i caught up with him and although not caught on camera he really is vile...
    i asked him about his support for you and he was not nice! the only time hes mentioned oyu winning was in this live interview!

and he has been slating you all in the sun hes vile babe
    oooh ma god! ... well i cant believe it... well two can play at that game.. wait til i bloody slate him in the press

well im off in a bit for a slap up meal with some old faces from lst year, me old mucker grahame, me thinks youd luv him and jack and aleesha are joining us so feel free to come along....

i think ive have gone mad in that house, with some of those bimbos or should i say one bimbo! how on earth did you put up with that dumb ass jess!!!!

Trust me babe, hunkeh men will be dropping at ya feet!

well lisa im sorry to have to rush but i got to go, meeting with producers and all that **** and then a meal to go to

it been fab meeting you, you really were a great housemate and the houe is dead without ya

Lisa everyone........

bezmeister robmeister

thanks for havin' me on here beryl! always wanted to meet ya! ... oh yeh i loved graham last year.. he was brilliant *winks*

oh yeh me and jess didnt get on.. she wasnt on my wavelength y'see...said that since day 1..

might join ya for that meal!

thanks for havin' me!

bye

quick tease *flashes boobs then blows kisses* mwah mwah mwah!

hahahaha.. I love these live interviews.. well done Debs and Davey!!
    Super Mod

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (17-10-2008), Debs (17-10-2008)

Hahaaaa that was sooo funny! Loved it

Tit watch!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (17-10-2008)

aww davey you are brilliant at lisa!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (18-10-2008)

Thread Information