Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beryl Meets......LISA!!!!!

Beryl Meets......LISA!!!!!

Good Evening and welcome to my big gob

Arent you lucky sbbb fans, im here again with another show for you

Its busy busy busy here at the sbbb studios, Davinia is running around, gurning like mad as its another secret eviciton and the sbbb musical is happening live as wel speak, so dont sit here reading this, you can come back to this later, go red the musical!!!

lemme tell you a secret about davina, out dressing rooms are next but to each other, mine is bigger she hates that but hey i cant help what i was given! Anyway it takes her fooking ages to look presentable, me im in make up and hair half an hour, it dosent take long to look this gorgeous but her shes in their hours!!!! If you want to imagine davina pre make up, think the wicked witch of the west, and there you have davina its the nose, it just reminds me of a witch, perfect for halloween dontcha think

anyways tonight loveies, we have lisa live in the studio! its great to have her here ive been waiting for it and finally the day has arrived!

so please give a great big: cheer for LIIIISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA............

bezmeister robmeister

*walks into the studio with sparkling black dress and hair up... flashes boobs at a few audience members*

*points at man in the audience* dont cha just wanna piece of my tit hehehoohoohaha

*turns to beryl* ooh hello beryl dear! nice to see ya!

Lisa! Look at you girl......

Welcome to my little studio, you look fab... what ya been up to since leaving that house???

bezmeister robmeister

your not looking to bad yaself darl'

well i been quite busy actualleh! been catchin' up with my momma and dadda.. also got a phone call from Heat magazine.. and i've done an interview with them about my time in the house.. they kept questionin' me about my saucy time in jail with jack

i've visited a few places too where some of my fan clubs are.. i visited my cousins school and i burst into the hall and there were loads of students jumpin' up and down as i entered the room with banners and posters with a picture of me and slogans like "go lisa!" and "lisa! we love you" .. also went to a nightclub i used to regularly go to and i got the same reception and kind of reaction from there!

Nuts magazine rang me up and instead of asking me for a photo shoot, they've offered me my own column in their magazine called 'tit watch' where i rate the boobs of certain celebrities each week.. so sod my job at the travel agents! hehehoohoohaha

Quote Originally Posted by SBBB_Lisa View Post
    your not looking to bad yaself darl'

well i been quite busy actualleh! been catchin' up with my momma and dadda.. also got a phone call from Heat magazine.. and i've done an interview with them about my time in the house.. they kept questionin' me about my saucy time in jail with jack

i've visited a few places too where some of my fan clubs are.. i visited my cousins school and i burst into the hall and there were loads of students jumpin' up and down as i entered the room with banners and posters with a picture of me and slogans like "go lisa!" and "lisa! we love you" .. also went to a nightclub i used to regularly go to and i got the same reception and kind of reaction from there!

Nuts magazine rang me up and instead of asking me for a photo shoot, they've offered me my own column in their magazine called 'tit watch' where i rate the boobs of certain celebrities each week.. so sod my job at the travel agents! hehehoohoohaha

oo thanks luvvie.... actually was thinking at times in the house we were quite alike.... i mean look at these * squeezes boob together and thrusts them at lisa* we could do a boob photoshoot together...... it would be a bestseller, i may get onto my mate at fhm and set it up!!

oh yeah the jail with jack.... was that just a bit of fun or did you want him bad?? will there be a full on fight with claire now to get him?? what DID happen???

Your own column? WOW that is impressive, you go girl! but you have to get em out for nuts, its good money and you cannot let them puppies go to waste babe!

Lets talk briefly about aaron as well, you started off friendly with him. What happened between you two?

bezmeister robmeister

fab pair of titties there darl' .. we could create TITTIE POWER! in fhm and turn desperate guys like aaron on (who never clearly gets any!)

ahh yes jail time with jack! that was all a laugh really..jacks a good looking guy like dont get me wrong, but in jail, it was all a bit of fun! i was bored.. i hate confined spaces and wanted a bit of entertainment.. singin' unchained melody wasnt enough and i wanted like a bit of man meat.. and jack offered and hes a good lookin' guy so wasnt gonna turn him down! nice guy but not my type.. claire is welcome to 'im! both of us are already at logger 'eads so i dont want her to have another reason to go against me!

ahh aaron.. he seemed up for a laugh at first ..i really liked him but then he whispered he liked me too but then he ignored me for days on end so i felt like he was usin' me .. and he was being a typical bloody man goin' round flirting with everybody! .. i didnt mean anythin' more to him .. than a woman he could try and get a bit of a tittie feel out of! .. i did all that stuff with jack in jail as well, to see if he would get jealous, because if he did, then i would know he fancied me genuinely but he didnt bat an eyelid which showed to me he was just lyin'! and from then on, i was angry with 'im and it went downhill from there and we just kept fightin'

hmmm yeah urm..... * thinks about her night with aaron* yeh well he got it one night babe.. but i do think it was his first time, hey he got the best to start with didnt he *winks*

aww i was gonna let you both come on and some mud wrestling to fight over him, ill have to cancel that show now

Could you imagine it lisa us posing in our undies, boobs out for the lads! jordan would **** herself... wed take over her crown!!!

the secret mission ws hilarious babe.... why did you do it?? and how did you feel when Big Brother showe dthat clip to the house?

what did you enjoy the most about the housE??

bezmeister robmeister

aaron got it ? omg haha .. will 'av to tease him about that if i ever see 'im again mwahah!

jordan better be watchin' this show and quakin' in her bleedin' boots

ahh hehehoohoohahah thinkin' of that secret mission just makes me bust a gut!.. well y'know.. i wanted to go in there to have fun and i thought the house was gettin' a bit borin' so to liven things up i argued with everyone over trivial things.. and then realising they all started to hate me i thought in me 'ead "ohh **** what a bloodeh palarva .. they all hate me now.. " then the secret mission idea popped into my head, so to get out of a tight spot and try and regain power in the house, i said i had to do it for a secret mission.. then when i got found out.. it was like sooo emmbarrasin'! .. i wanted to turn into somethin' else.. i wanted to not be lisa.. to maybe be a rabbit... dig myself in a 'ole.. and bury myself to get away from all the other housemates who were angry at me for lyin' ... or plan B: GET PLASTERED! so i didn't remember the housemates reactions to the video bein' played the mornin' after!

i loved the jail! ok.. i hate confined spaces.. but it gave me the chance to get up close with jack.. 'av some fun.. it was bleedin' good!

also i liked the poool! bombin' into it.. and feelin' my tits bob up and down as i fell into the pool was well fun

by the way... where is steve? i tried ringin' 'im but the line goes dead

you got them out a lot, your obv very proud of them. Lucys is just trying to be you!

i loved the lisa at trhe beginning but i do feel you lost some of your sparkle towards the end although looking at ya now its well and truly back. Was it just boredom or did you feel you couldnt be yourself towards the end?

what will you miss now and what are your plans for the future???

bezmeister robmeister

Thread Information