Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday Night Live: Secret Eviction No 7

Thursday Night Live: Secret Eviction No 7

Ladies and gents, take your seats for Big Brother the musical!

Welcome to Big Brother, and to the 7th eviction of the series!

Tomorrow night you will be crown the winner of SBBB3, but tonight another housemate will be leaving in a secret eviction!

As we speak, housemates are busy rehearsing for Big Brother the musical, and if they pass their task they will win a luxury 3 course meal for their final night in the house tomorrow!

After their peformance I’ll be dropping the bombshell that another housemate will be leaving tonight. But now, I’ll hand over to the housemates as they perform Big Brother the musical…

Bravo bravo! Encore! Or not…it sounded like a bunch of strangled cats, but you can’t fault them for trying!

They’ll find out later tonight if they’ve passed their final task.

But down to the real buisness of tonight! They’ve finished their performance, but now the show’s over for real for one housemate.

You have you been voting all week for who you want to win and the housemate with the least votes will be leaving now. It’s time for me to talk to the house…

So Pharrell's out! Join me after the break when I'll be quizzing him on his time in the house!

Hello, and welcome back to Big Brother and to Pharrell!

How does it feel to be out of the house?

Gutted babes ya know i was all set for being out week 1 but i just kept surviving the evictions. i did not see another secret eviction happening

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

you know davina darling i would luv to say Aaron, Mitch and Col but that would be me telling little white lies. I bonded with claire, Lisa, Jess and Luc the most. I would have liked to have got to know stev and jack a bit more it would have been boss if we created some mischief

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

fook i can't remember babes. I think my brain was ethnically cleansed when I came up the stairs. I guess I would have to say the dog task even if it was dam cold out in that garden all week. and I really enjoyed my private time with Luc in the hot tub

Thread Information