Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: xmas speculation

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Door opens to the Vic, in walks Sharon, and a toddler in hand, followed by Sam and Grant ....nof far behind Sonia and Martin show up along with Robbie and his wife. Then the wind blows the door open in comes Alfie and Kat and Zoe and Spencer..pretty soon the door opens again, in comes Lynn and Lil Moe ...Screams ,Tears,Shouts,hugs kisses ..you name it,,,,,,,,,,

Winston runs amok in the Square, shouting "Give me something to say! Give me something to say!" He then holds Peggy hostage and says "If you don't give me more lines, I'll kill her." Everybody cheers and says, "Get on with it then."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (28-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Winston runs amok in the Square, shouting "Give me something to say! Give me something to say!" He then holds Peggy hostage and says "If you don't give me more lines, I'll kill her." Everybody cheers and says, "Get on with it then."
    lol love it!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

More lines to say , half the square seem to disappear into a black hole most weeks .

After the school reunion how about this Christmas there is a reunion of ex Queen Vic Landlords / ladies although at least three of them are in Walford Cementary .

I heard a rumour that Danielle`s brother Gareth would be coming to the square anybody got any imformation about this . This could put her on edge and more nervous if that is possible As he could spill the beans to Ronnie .

Quote Originally Posted by Welshwizard View Post
    I heard a rumour that Danielle`s brother Gareth would be coming to the square anybody got any imformation about this . This could put her on edge and more nervous if that is possible As he could spill the beans to Ronnie .
    LOOOOOOL! So true...

I think there will be two episodes separately again this year, with Ronnie finding out in the first one and Danielle over with the Mitchells in the second one.

How about Den turning up as the Ghost of Xmas Past

Does Danielle know that she is Ronnie's daughter? Its just she is always asking about Ronnie and wanting to know where she is.

Thread Information