Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: xmas speculation

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Sam and Grant and Grant's kid will show up for Christmas dinner,and Archie's wife will also show up, and there will be an ANIMAL HOUSE style food fight,hee hee

Last edited by JustJodi; 19-10-2008 at 03:20.

One household will play the good Samaritan to another who has had a bit of bad luck. A loss of electricity or a broken cooker, undefrosted turkey - something resulting in no way to cook their own Christmas dinner but a neighbour(s) will come to the rescue, inviting them in to share theirs and proving that the Christmas Spirit is alive and well in Albert Square!

ronnie will find out danielle is her daughter after finding her locket, bianca will find out about tony, tanya will sleep with max after xmas dinner and ronnie will tel danielle archie said shes dead so both go to archie and peggys wedding on xmas day to have it out with him then peggy slaps him and tells him to go bk to the vic get his stuff and "get outta my pub!"

Alien evasion will come and abuct Ian and his clan, and they will be finally gone.

i hope some of these stories happen lol
    Maisie Mouse

Ronnie and Jack get back together as do Max and Tanya.

Jack finds out Danielle is Ronnie's daughter Amy and all is well until Roxy's baby is in distress and all is revealed that Jack could be the daddy leading Ronnie and Danielle to leave.

Eventually Roxy's baby's daddy is revealed as Bradley leading Sean to turn pschyo and kidnap the baby.

Callum gets with both Stacey and Dawn.

Peggy finds Archie in bed with Suzy and the discovery makes her fall down the Vic stairs and into a coma. Everyone is feeling sorry for Archie but not Pat who goes and plays detective.

Tony is killed but who did it Bianca, Ricky, Whitney, Max or Lauren??????

Wouldn`t Danielle go back to Telford for Christmas day and the big reveal will happen on New years eve /day

Quote Originally Posted by Welshwizard View Post
    Wouldn`t Danielle go back to Telford for Christmas day and the big reveal will happen on New years eve /day
    that would make more sense her going back there for xmas, but seeing as this is ee she will probably spend xmas on the square!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

not unless she feels more at home with the slaters than with her adopted parents, and wants to spend christmas with them
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    not unless she feels more at home with the slaters than with her adopted parents, and wants to spend christmas with them
    but wouldnt that be a bit unrealistic? i mean ok her adopted family arent her real family, but from the few things shes said about them it doesnt seem like she hates them! even if i moved somewhere and made new friends and got on with them really well id still wanna go home for xmas, especially for the first year anyway
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information