Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: xmas speculation

xmas speculation

here is a thread for what we all think might happen at xmas, im making it sticky so we can see if our pedictions come true!!

there can also inlude some embellished for spoilers for what we know id going to happen - such as sean's exit, roxy's baby etc:

peggy and archie will arrange their wedding for christmas day- afterall xmas is all about fahmly and what better way to reunite the clan, peggy will wear a white fluffy bearskin hat

ronnie and dannielle/amy will reunite in a mother/daughter superhero thing and as they crash the wedding to save aunite peg, devil dad, archie will sprout horns through his skull and laugh "your to late, ha ha ha"

nick cotton returns, as the church bells ring welcomming xmas morning, dot answers the door expecting jim home for christmas, but she finds nick "ello ma"

roxy bonds with her baby in hospital, sean goes on xmas eve

tanya will sleep with the ginger one (not bradley)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (25-10-2008), CrazyLea (14-10-2008), JustJodi (18-10-2008), moonstorm (15-10-2008), Siobhan (15-10-2008), StarsOfCCTV (14-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    tanya will sleep with the ginger one (not bradley)

ronnie/danielle finding out they are mother and daughter

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    DNA for Roxys baby does not match either Jack or Sean

Sean will turn up in a new suit and tie and announce he now has a job with a firm of solicitors.

Winston and Tracey will announce their engagement in front of the whole pub on Christmas Day.
    Last edited by parkerman; 18-10-2008 at 11:08.

i think maybe the ronnie/danielle thing will come out on xmas day and possibly roxys baby will die (possibly as a result of sean, although im not sure how far ee would wanna go with someone willingly killing a baby so maybe not!) but i think they might do a comparison between ronnie finding her daughter and roxy losing hers, just a thought
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Peggy will cook an enormous, traditional dinner on Christmas Day which will be ruined by an arguement and none of it will be eaten!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Peggy will cook an enormous, traditional dinner on Christmas Day which will be ruined by an arguement and none of it will be eaten!
    lol! thats actually likely to happen as well!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

ohhhh, thats given me a idea, imagine the scene, while the mitchells are having xmas dinner, ronnie sits in the square alone (snow is falling) she looks up at the vic and can hear the fake laughter, just then dannielle/amy strolls in to view clutching her locket "merry christmas mum"............

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    I think that's more of a certainty! Peggy will probably once again set table for umpteen relatives such as Sam who then don't turn up for dinner.

Thread Information