Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jess on the pill?

I have really gone off Jess, i thought she was okay at first & disliked Zoe but that as swapped around for me now, i much prefer Zoe at least she is upfront & honest. I find Jess a total hypocrite, she's happy to blame Zoe for the affair, & the problems in her marriage, but she's no angel how is Zoe & Sean's affair any worse than Her's & Adams? i am getting sick of Jess acting like she is the innocent person in all this & who has done nothing wrong. Im not bothered about seeing Jess & Adam together, never have been i would have liked Adam / Alice relationship but doubt that will ever happen

Yeah, your right. I don't like Jess as much anymore, but sometimes she does/says things that make me like her again, and then she'll just do something else which'll make me dislike her again. I think the difference between Adam/Jess's affair and Zoe/Sean's affair was that Adam and Jess did, and still do, love each other, and for Sean his affair was just for fun. Sean proved that when he carried it on after Lucas almost got killed. As for Adam/Alice, Alice & Curtis are better suited.

I Think im going of jessica abit tbh.. Coz shes pushing adam further away
    all the time i agree i think she is acting like she didnt play part in the affair and then she just goes and blaims Zoe For Everything!! i used to think jess and adam would be good 2geva but now i think adams better of with some ones else But not Alice Lol! Shes better of with curtis!! jessica should win adam in the end after being a utter Cow 2 adam!

your all totally right I hated it when Adam saved the people in the fire in the first episode and he was coughing and she just walked away that really annoyed me she was the one who confessed first that she lived adam she is just bing really ungrateful.

although fro the spoilers for the 8th of november it looks like there gonna get closer together again

Yehh i agree
    hope they do get closer in away
    Only if she stops being bitchy though

Just out of interest has any one got spoilers for the 15th of November ??? X

If she is pregnant, it still might not be Adam's.
    Although, I don't think it will be Sean's.
    Wouldn't it be a shock if it was neither's?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyBee View Post
    I have really gone off Jess, i thought she was okay at first & disliked Zoe but that as swapped around for me now, i much prefer Zoe at least she is upfront & honest. I find Jess a total hypocrite, she's happy to blame Zoe for the affair, & the problems in her marriage, but she's no angel how is Zoe & Sean's affair any worse than Her's & Adams? i am getting sick of Jess acting like she is the innocent person in all this & who has done nothing wrong. Im not bothered about seeing Jess & Adam together, never have been i would have liked Adam / Alice relationship but doubt that will ever happen
    i agree with a lot of that! the fact is jess had an affair too and that is every bit as wrong as seans. i cant believe she was so bad when she found out about zoe and sean as she had been having one herself!!!!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by jennaloulynn View Post
    Just out of interest has any one got spoilers for the 15th of November ??? X
    Casualty
    Saturday 15 November
    8.10-9.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

The Emergency Department is in chaos this week, as the medical drama continues. There is noisy building work going on, the lifts are broken and a power-cut hits the department. Jordan and Adam disagree as to whether it is possible to run the ED effectively.

Zoe has had to look after Sharice overnight and is furious when Abby returns to pick her up, saying that she has got back with her abusive partner. Snezana later accuses Abby of stealing her savings.

Elsewhere, a girl from the local estate, who is supposed to be at school sitting an exam, is wandering around, asking for, and taking, drugs – unbeknown to her parents. Her confused state causes a tragic car accident and her parents are faced with the repercussions of her behaviour.

Dixie, meanwhile, confronts Jeff and asks him why he hadn't told her his wife had kicked him out. He throws it back in her face, however, and tells Dixie that not everything is about her.

Later, Curtis is faced with his past when he sees an old acquaintance dealing drugs. He confronts him and nearly beats him up but, at the last minute, walks away. When Alice asks him what's going on, he takes her to see his brother's grave and reveals all about his past.

Much to Adam's disapproval, Jordan decides to perform a highly risky heart operation in the ED. With Ruth and Jay's assistance, he pulls it off and the trio are elated. Flush with success, Ruth and Jordan celebrate – together.

Jordan is played by Michael French, Adam by Tristan Gemmill, Zoe by Sunetra Sarker, Snezana by Ivana Basic, Dixie by Jane Hazlegrove, Jeff by Matt Bardock, Curtis by Abdul Salis, Alice by Sam Grey, Ruth by Georgia Taylor and Jay Faldren by Ben Turner.

nothing about Adam & Jess.
    I wish Adam & Nick would stop arguing though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quentus13 For This Useful Post:

jennaloulynn (23-10-2008)

thanks I was hoping for something about Adam and jess but still looks really good!x

Thread Information