Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Preggers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miccisy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Holly View Post
    Oh you must be having a boy if your still suffering sickness.
    Bingo. Found out on tues that we are having a boy
    How good am I? Septic Peg eat your heart out by the way if your suffering from heatburn it means the baby has hair, though I'm not sure about that because I never had one bit of hearburn when I had my daughter and she was born with a mop of hair.

10 May great birthday my nephew Iain was born on the 10th many moons ago, another great name apart form Daniel and Matthew is Paul after Mr Paul Hewson the Legendary Bono who was born on the 10th of May.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

nah i had horrible heartburn with connor and he came out with very little hair! i was expecting him to have a afro everyone told me hed be hairy

Huge congrats hun on your baby boy xxx

I am now 23 weeks and just wondering whether i should be leaking from my boobs at this stage. I have noticed that my boobs have been leaking and wondered whether they should do. I thought that shouldnt happen until i was further on.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

with my first i noticed leakage from 18 weeks, i remember also thinking what, this shouldnt happen! but had to wear breast pad from then on, this time it didnt happen till much later on

Some women start leaking as early as 15 weeks, so don't worry it's normal
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thats ok then. Was a bit worried thinking that it shouldnt be happening yet.

Its wierd cos in the past few weeks i have just got big. Just before xmas i couldnt really see much difference in my stomach but now its seems to be growing very quickly.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

I am now 31 weeks and 3 days

Sorry but this is gunna be long.
    On saturday night me and DH decided to order a chinese takeaway which we ate, watched 28 Weeks Later and then went to bed. I woke up at around 3.30 and rushed to toilet n threw up. I then woke up quite a few times during the night to be sick again. Had hardly any sleep and stayed in bed till 2ish in the afternoon on Sunday cos i was just throwing up allt he time and had no energy and had really bad diarehoa (tmi). When i did get up DH gave me some Cornflakes to eat and i threw up after them. I tried drinking water and just threw up.
    Went to bed that night and again threw up a couple of times so on Monday morning i rang hospitals day unit who told me to try and sip water which i did and still threw up. I rang again and they told me to go to doctors, so i made an appointment to see my doctor for 4pm. Went to the appointment and she gave me a letter and sent me down to A&E.
    When i got there they stuck a plastic thing (cant remember name of it) into my hand and took blood from it, then also give me some anti-sickness medicine through it and then put on the IV drip. Had to give a urine sample. I felt so weak, when i coughed i had sharp pains in my back and sides and could hardly walk. I had keytones in my urine and so had to be sent upto Maternity assesment. They did a CTG (i think) and said baby was fine. They said i was suffering from tachycardia (fast heartrate) and very servere dehydration. They needed to keep me in cos the symptoms i was having could be a sign of hypertension. (dunno what that is)
    Eventually at 10pm i was taken to my room and Simon had to go. By this time the fluids they were giving me through the drip were starting to make me feel a little better and i was starving (since i hadnt eaten for 2 days) they gave me a ham sandwich and i went to sleep. They changed the IV drip a few times and altogether i was given 4 litres of fluids through it. By the morning there was only a small trace of keytones in my urine and i was able to eat some cornflakes so the doctor was happy for me to be discharged. She said that it was most probably food poisoning that had caused all of this. So i got home yesterday and just had a relaxing day reminding myself never to have a takeaway again.

Oh dear. I was thinking of food poisoning after you said you'd had a takeaway and was throwing up.

Good thing is you're ok now and there's no damage to the baby.

Hypertension is high blood pressure, which can be a symptom of pre-eclampsia.

Not long to go now. Have you thought of any names?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Oh dear you've had a terrible weekend, glad to hear the baby is fine. Just you try and get plenty of rest.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Our surname is Britton so we are trying to find names that fit with it. First names and middle names.

The names we like are Matthew, Damien and Daniel.

I would love my son to be callen Damien Matthew Britton but people keep annoying me and saying "oh well thats like the Omen, devil child". Argh that annoys me so much.

I dont like common names, you know the ones that all kids have at the moment. I want something different but not stupid. A traditional name not modern n stupid.

Since the beggining of the pregnancy i have been trying to think of names and could never think of any for a boy lol if we had a girl she would have either been Isabelle or Maisie but boys are harder to choose for lol.

What would you lot recomend, any of the above names or any others would be great to fit with our surname.

Thanks

Micci 33 weeks n 1 day lol

Thread Information