Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie-x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Marley now wants the LG Chocolate. Tesco have it for 45 quid or the carphone warehouse do it on a contract for 25 quid a month both on the orange network. Any ideas who else does this phone.
    It may have just been me, but if you read reviews on the net, I would really think about an alternative, I had 4 over the course of 3 months because they kept breaking - switching itself off, freezing, screen blanking out, etc. and it wasn't that i used it a lot either cos i couldn't text fast as the buttons are really slow when texting, when I took it back to carphone warehouse, everytime they said oh it's common taht people are bringing these ones back (n)
    my sister has this phone and she has had it for quite a while, i think its 2 years march time, and she has never had a problem with her one, the battery is still really good on it and can last for ages, even though it is left on 24/7 and she plays games on it a lot, and hasnt ever had any problems with the buttons being slow when texting, but if you want that price range, id sa have a look at the lg shine instead of the chocolate as you can get it at that price in some places, and I would say its a lot better than the chocolate (i have it) it just depends if you wanted it to be touch though as the shine isnt, and the shine doesnt have as much variety for colours

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (24-11-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie-x View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Marley now wants the LG Chocolate. Tesco have it for 45 quid or the carphone warehouse do it on a contract for 25 quid a month both on the orange network. Any ideas who else does this phone.
    It may have just been me, but if you read reviews on the net, I would really think about an alternative, I had 4 over the course of 3 months because they kept breaking - switching itself off, freezing, screen blanking out, etc. and it wasn't that i used it a lot either cos i couldn't text fast as the buttons are really slow when texting, when I took it back to carphone warehouse, everytime they said oh it's common taht people are bringing these ones back (n)
    my sister has this phone and she has had it for quite a while, i think its 2 years march time, and she has never had a problem with her one, the battery is still really good on it and can last for ages, even though it is left on 24/7 and she plays games on it a lot, and hasnt ever had any problems with the buttons being slow when texting, but if you want that price range, id sa have a look at the lg shine instead of the chocolate as you can get it at that price in some places, and I would say its a lot better than the chocolate (i have it) it just depends if you wanted it to be touch though as the shine isnt, and the shine doesnt have as much variety for colours
    maybe she was lucky and go a good one im not saying it will be the same but i know of a few people who have had the same problems (:
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Thanks girls so far it's only Tesco's that have the phone she likes but it's saying out of stock on the web. I've told her I may not be able to get it so to pick another phones as a back up.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information