Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New phone?

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    i know people who have had the iphone and hated it. i personally dont see what all the fuss is about with it, its so expensive! what sort of things do you want your phone to have apart from a good camera? i have a samsung phone (cant remember exactly which one, ill find out for you) and the camera is good on it, it was quite cheap as well, apparently its got the best camera on it for the price range. its also got a music player, radio and some other stuff i dont remember cos i dont really use a lot of the applications on it
    I have an i phone and think its fantastic. I use it for work to set all my reminders on of people to call and when. I can pick up and receive my email when Im out and about. I can use google maps to locate awkward addresses. I have the ipod filled with my music and videos.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I've recently got the Samsung Omnia. It took a bit of getting used to as it's all touch screen, I love it. Its £400 to buy, I got it on contract with Vodafone. Has internet (opera browser, not wap), GPS, 5mp camera, the screen automatically rotates when you turn the phone (turned this off as it irritated me), watch tv and has full MS office software on it. You can also have the option of standard keypad, samsung keypad and qwerty keyboard input.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Anyone got any advice/reviews on;

LGviewty
    Samsung Soul
    Samsung Tocco

My contract is coming to an end, and i want a new pretty phone

I had the lg viewty and hated it, its to bulky compared to other phones that do the same thing

samsung tocco is really nice, my mate has it and i love playing around on it, the cameras really good on it aswell

but if you want a phone like that lg dare is either out soon, or already out, and that looks like a great phone, but has similar stuff to the phones you have mentioned meant to be a bit like the iphone i think, i like the look of the lg dare

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Samsung Soul
    Ask Em about that one i know she has it

Sig dedicated to Charley

Can anyone give me feedback on the Nokia 7500? It's for my 13 year old so I don't want anything too expensive or complicated and this one seems to have all the bits he wants on it.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Can anyone give me feedback on the Nokia 7500? It's for my 13 year old so I don't want anything too expensive or complicated and this one seems to have all the bits he wants on it.
    Not had the actual phone so not sure about that particular one but i'd reccommend Nokia any day
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (22-11-2008)

Marley now wants the LG Chocolate. Tesco have it for 45 quid or the carphone warehouse do it on a contract for 25 quid a month both on the orange network. Any ideas who else does this phone.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Just ordered the Sony Ericson C905 Ice Silver, anyone heard anything about this? GQ said it's good, but you can never rely on a magazine!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Marley now wants the LG Chocolate. Tesco have it for 45 quid or the carphone warehouse do it on a contract for 25 quid a month both on the orange network. Any ideas who else does this phone.
    It may have just been me, but if you read reviews on the net, I would really think about an alternative, I had 4 over the course of 3 months because they kept breaking - switching itself off, freezing, screen blanking out, etc. and it wasn't that i used it a lot either cos i couldn't text fast as the buttons are really slow when texting, when I took it back to carphone warehouse, everytime they said oh it's common taht people are bringing these ones back (n)
    Last edited by Hollie-x; 22-11-2008 at 19:03.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollie-x For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (24-11-2008)

Thread Information