Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New phone?

New phone?

Ok so my contract is coming to an end soon, and i can change my phone now so i have been looking into two options one of them is the Apple iPhone and the other is the LGU990 but i am open to other ideas, but they are the main two i have been looking into.

Can anyone tell me about either the iPhone or the LGU990? Worth buying? especially the iPhone (the price is mad) what are the cameras like? Anything anyone knows about them would help. Or if there are other phones anyone can recommend for me i would be greatful

Sig dedicated to Charley

You can try Nokia E70. I love nokia phones and if you are going to pay that price for a phone, try this one
    Super Mod

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (10-10-2008)

I dont know anything about the iphone, but i had the LGU990 and hated it, only kept it for a few weeks, and sold it and went back to my lg shine, but the camera was good on it, just didnt like the actual phone it was to fat/wide for me, and it wasnt like "wow" I just found it a pain lol, but others I know who have had the phone really like it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (10-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    You can try Nokia E70. I love nokia phones and if you are going to pay that price for a phone, try this one

Just looked at the phone, it looks quite good, i used to have a phone that looked axactly the same and I loved typing on the keyborad of it, and that phone looks like its got some good stuff on it, dont think id pay that price for it though, comparing it to the i phone and the LGU990

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (10-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    I dont know anything about the iphone, but i had the LGU990 and hated it, only kept it for a few weeks, and sold it and went back to my lg shine, but the camera was good on it, just didnt like the actual phone it was to fat/wide for me, and it wasnt like "wow" I just found it a pain lol, but others I know who have had the phone really like it
    If it wasnt to fat, would it have been ok?

Sig dedicated to Charley

It would have been a bit better yh, but I still would have got rid of it, I just didnt really like it thought it was rubbish compared to my shine lol, but I dont really do much with my phone anyway, I have a good camera on my shine, the other one was better as like i said it was a good camera, but Id rather use my digital camera if im takibg pics, I only really mainly use my phone to text and as an alarm and I didnt like texting on the lgu990

It would have been a bit better yh, but I still would have got rid of it, I just didnt really like it thought it was rubbish compared to my shine lol, but I dont really do much with my phone anyway, I have a good camera on my shine, the other one was better as like i said it was a good camera, but Id rather use my digital camera if im takibg pics, I only really mainly use my phone to text and as an alarm and I didnt like texting on the lgu990
    Are shine's still avaliable?

Sig dedicated to Charley

yh there not that dear eeither anymore compared to what they were when they first come out, you can get them for £50 from some places but its on average about £70 ish, but its a wicked phone i love mine and have had i for either nearly 18months or nearly 2 years cant remeber exactly what month i got it in lol, and I dont want a new one yet, which is a bit of a record for me i used to always find one i liked better

this ones lovely
    http://www.unwiredview.com/wp-conten...gold-ke970.jpg
    Last edited by samantha nixon; 10-10-2008 at 18:38.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (10-10-2008)

yh there not that dear eeither anymore compared to what they were when they first come out, you can get them for £50 from some places but its on average about £70 ish, but its a wicked phone i love mine and have had i for either nearly 18months or nearly 2 years cant remeber exactly what month i got it in lol, and I dont want a new one yet, which is a bit of a record for me i used to always find one i liked better

this ones lovely
    http://www.unwiredview.com/wp-conten...gold-ke970.jpg
    Thanks i will look into shine aswell, is the camera any good on it - i use phones for taking pics alot

Sig dedicated to Charley

Yh I love the camera on it, the pics ive took with it have turned out good, I used to use the camera all the time, mainly for pics of my dog lol, and they are good quality, look the same quality as digital camera ones

and its a mirror on the front lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Xx-Vicky-xX (10-10-2008)

Thread Information