Thread: Bi nearly Ends Tony's evil plan

Bi nearly Ends Tony's evil plan

COULD this Bi the end of Whitney's troubles in EastEnders?

Brazen step-Mum Bianca (Patsy Palmer) asks her son Liam to have a listen to a message from Dr Merritt on the answering machine but her evil boyfriend Tony King (Chris Coghill) steps in and deletes it, unaware that Bi's at the top of the stairs.

Gobby as ever, Bianca asks why Tony scrapped the message from the doctor - who's recently seen troubled teen Whitney (Shona McGarty) - but the quick-thinking menace tells her that he didn't want social services getting wind of their problems and taking Bi's brood away.

he's an evil man
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

I think Chris Coghill who plays Tony is playing a brilliant part, it's been a long time since i've seen a new character hated so quickly, not even little mo's hubby was hated this quick, i guess it's down to the story, but this also leads me to wonder where this story can lead? i can't see how Eastenders are going to be able to make Tony a long running character, once it all comes out....

Maybe he just signed a short contract? This storyline could go on for ages though. Bianca loves Tony so much she'll believe anything he says.

Maybe something will happen at christmas?
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 09-10-2008 at 13:57.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Maybe he just signed a short contract? This storyline could go on for ages though. Bianca loves Tony so much she'll believe anything he says.
    i agree, plus when she finds out its not something you go yelling about to the neighbours. it could be a bit before anyone goes to the police esp when you think that the family would be worried all of the other kids could get taken into care if it got back to social services.
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Thread Information