View Poll Results: Who goes? You decide!

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitch

4 44.44%
  • Tyler

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eviction Poll 5

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Bry I know you are upset by this cause you put a lot of effort in but that is not fair on the people who are playing this. Whoever is playing Lucy and Claire are doing it right and others like Lisa, Jess and Pharrell are putting as much effort into in too. If some are not playing and they have no reason then as Big Brother surely you can find away to get rid of them without it affecting the mood... Those who are playing this now might feel pressured into doing something every night even if circumstance might determine they have to miss a night or two.... Don't punish them all!!!
    have the people who are playing them been online on their normal account? cos if they have then ok i agree its understandable to be annoyed cos they obviously have time theyre just not bothering, but if they havent been online on their normal accounts either then something might have happened that they cant get online, especially if theyre normally online quite regularly
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

That is what happened to me when we first got going - first the laptop packed in for 4 days and the following weekend my new internet provider had not sent me the new hardware to enable me to go online. No way of getting in touch as there are no internet cafe's where I live (not that I know of, anyway). I agree though with the statement that if they have been on here on their normal accounts, they could have played along.

Yeah maybe so Di Marco, but some people may have college or school work to do or something, and may only come on to have a little look around.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Yeah maybe so Di Marco, but some people may have college or school work to do or something, and may only come on to have a little look around.
    i dont mean they should be doing sbbb for hours a day, but if theyre on for more than 1hr on their normal account but dont participate then its not like they dont have the time. i was just trying to put across that if they dont come on here at all then maybe its not their fault
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Yeah but then if they only post for an hour then they still get some stick cause they're not around enough.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-10-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Yeah but then if they only post for an hour then they still get some stick cause they're not around enough.
    yes but at least they would be trying. i was just trying to show how i could see why bryan would be annoyed if they signed up to do it then didnt participate for days even though they still came on on their other accounts. im not saying i think everyone should be doing it for hours every day i was just saying how i could understand bryans point if that was the case, but how if that wasnt the case, it might not be their fault
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (08-10-2008)

Mitch has left the Big Brother house. So now it's between Tyler and Lisa, I'll be opening up a new poll in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Mitch has left the Big Brother house. So now it's between Tyler and Lisa, I'll be opening up a new poll in a second.
    just out of interest, did the person playing mitch ask to leave? and will we find out who played him?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    just out of interest, did the person playing mitch ask to leave? and will we find out who played him?
    they asked to leave, he was played by Crazylea

Ok... Mitch has left.. right

Well done Lea.. you were great until you went to bed
    Super Mod

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (10-10-2008)

Thread Information