Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Janine Butcher

Speaking to The Sun at last night?s National Television Awards, a writer for the soap said: ?This year for Christmas is mad, it focuses around Janine?.

?It?s massive. This Christmas is huge.?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Speaking to The Sun at last night?s National Television Awards, a writer for the soap said: ?This year for Christmas is mad, it focuses around Janine?.

?It?s massive. This Christmas is huge.?
    I will not be watching it but when I read the spoilers saying it will be mad, massive, huge .. prepare for disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I will not be watching it but when I read the spoilers saying it will be mad, massive, huge .. prepare for disappointment
    It would be good for the character to be killed off

another husband, hello mrs janice carter

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/eas...gnancy-update/

EastEnders has aired another update on Janine Butcher following her exit.

The iconic villain made her latest departure from the Square earlier this year following Mick Carter's disappearance when she was arrested for her numerous crimes.

Since that time, Linda received the good news that she wouldn't have to face Janine in court because her nemesis had taken a plea deal ? though Linda was ultimately upset to learn Janine would only get five years behind bars.

In Thursday's (June 8) episode, Linda was in trouble of her own after being caught by soon-to-be stepfather George Knight trying to get into his safe to prove he was scamming her mum Elaine Peacock.

However, George turned into an unlikely support system when Ricky Butcher called the pub and revealed to Elaine that Janine had given birth to Mick's baby son in prison.

"I hate that Mick's son [was born] in prison. What kind of start is that in life?" she confided to her mum.

Elaine didn't exactly make Linda feel better before predicting that Janine would have some new scheme in the works to get herself out of custody much quicker than five years.

"We're here now, and no-one gets passed George," Elaine promised.

The Knights tried to bring Linda into their family tradition by cooking a pancake meal for her ? a tradition whenever they got "bad news", according to Anna.

Linda finally started to bond with George as they spoke about both missing their former spouses, though it turns out Linda was right to be suspicious about him.

In a cliffhanger, George was shown taking off his wedding ring and saying aloud: "I'm so sorry."

While Linda may have a bigger problem with George on her hands, Janine could eventually be back in Albert Square as Charlie Brooks has refused to rule out returning to EastEnders.

The actress is quite busy at the moment though, as she will be starring in a West End production of Neil Gaiman's acclaimed play The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (12-06-2023)

Thread Information