Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumoured Spoilers - Christmas 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Russ and Jacqui go to war for custody of baby Max leading to unexpected passion between the two
    I seriously hope this is NOT true. im sick of the McQueen's just sleeping around with their sisters partners all the time, its so unoriginal
    Plus after her finding out about Merceedes it doesnt make sense!

According to Soaplife at christmas

Tony and Jacqui have split and he is seduced by the new mcqueen who he then finds out is underage

carmel and calvin are gonna have a baby

frankie, newt and charlie end up homeless whilst jack and darren are in prison

louise finds out about mandy and warren and they reckon that she will be more likely to be saying i dunnit rather than i do suggesting mandy may be killed by louise

Carmel and Jacqui are both seduced by copper Mark.

Warren and Calvin have Mark beat up.

Carmel falls pregnant but whose the daddy - how original

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Carmel falls pregnant but whose the daddy - how original
    Aw boringg lol im sick of the storylines about the McQueens stealing each others partners and all this stuff with who is the baby's father. Why cant they just let Calvin and Carmel be happy lol

With Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) and Warren's (Jamie Lomas) affair exposed at the beginning of December, it doesn't look like it's going to be the season of goodwill as far as Louise (Roxanne McKee) is concerned. Plans for the wedding continue, however, and Louise is quite happy with Mandy by her side as bridesmaid. But Christmas in Hollyoaks wouldn't be Christmas without a huge revelation during the festive week, would it?

As the season of goodwill descends on the village, Louise's wedding preparations involve a wealth of secret, lies and confessions - all the hallmarks of a good episode of Jeremy Kyle! Louise shares a secret with Carmel, Mandy makes a confession to Louise and Warren lies to his bride-to-be. Who, though, has the biggest secret of them all?

Meanwhile, Calvin (Ricky Whittle) finds himself embroiled in Warren and Mark's war and is forced to beat up Warren; Newt (Nico Mirallegro) and Lauren (Dominique Jackson) decide they're ready to take their relationship to the next level; Carmel (Gemma Merna) heads up the nativity play; Eli returns when Newt stops taking his medication; the McQueens struggle to deal with their first Christmas without Tina (Leah Hackett); Frankie and Newt visit Jack and Darren in prison and are shocked by what they see; and Gilly is beaten up by a local gang of kids.

I agree, i really want Carmel and Kalvin to be happy, can we not have just one happy couple!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    I agree, i really want Carmel and Kalvin to be happy, can we not have just one happy couple!!
    I know! and out of all the couples I think they should be

I think the one about Louise could be true.

I think she might get Mandy to help her making Warren think everything is normal. I think Louise will kill herself but make it look like Mandy has done it. This way Louise is dead and Mandy will go to prison so they are both out of the soap. But i think the twist will be that Louise has some how planned that when she dies the hole murder of Shaun will come out. Therefore Warren will get done for it but she cannot cos shes dead.

Thats just what i think should happen though.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Thread Information