Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q&AS With Aaron/Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    In respect to having a plan of stuff i wanted to do with Aaron yes i had a plan like that, but not a game plan to try to win because i know i find these things difficult and run out of things to do with personas i play when i got the role of Aaron sent to me i knew then i didn't have much chance, i knew i would find it really hard to play a guy
    What kind of things did you plan for him then? And if you were still in there what would you do with him?
    I was told he was a bit of a ladies man so i planned for him to be flirty from the moment i got the information on him but as i said before i changed him a little bit to be not so full on and not keep women hopping all the time, but i did try to keep it there a little bit

If i was still there i think Aaron would still be having a go at Lisa, she doesn't seem to be letting the argument thing drop and i think he would pull her up on that....i also think if Aaron hadn't of left everyone would hate him right now for drinking all the vodka and for taking the two tokens...in that respect i am glad he left

Sig dedicated to Charley

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
    I was told he was a bit of a ladies man
    He was a MUTT
    Super Mod

I just wnated to know how did you feel about the task with the fire? Cos you ended up being on there for a lot of it, to keep it going.

Also can you answer as aaron and then yourself ?
    What do you think of the housemates now:
    Pharrell?
    Lisa?
    Claire?
    Lucy?
    Jess?

Only just seen this....

The fire task was hard because i was there so long during the day, and Claire/Siobhan was the only one that was really up to help me/Aaron , although Jack was for a bit but then he just left me in the lurch and i had to rush around to get back to it just so we didn't fail, then we found out that even though i had been told i was on from 9 - 11 i was actually supposed to be there from 8 - 10 which put a downer on the whole task, but it was fun singing silly campfire songs with Claire.

Firstly as Aaron:
    Pharrell: I stand by what i have said in the past about him, all he ever did was come out say a few funny lines for an hour each night then leave again, he was so cocky and had it in for me and Mitch...but no love lost there i couldn't stand the guy
    Lisa: Hate her so much she is just so horrible to people, myself included i can't believe i was a fool and fell for her crap
    Claire: Top bird, fit aswell i might add but we are just friends, she is really fun and i grew to love both her and little Willie - such a laugh *cough*microwave*cough*
    Lucy: Bless little LuLu, she is sweet, but can sometimes be a little slow but saying that she is a wicked girl - and she had a nice pair of knockers
    Jess: Loved our point games was a laugh, she didn't do much in the beginning but she certainly ended up more lively...such a top girl

Then as me
    Pharrell: Entertaining, can be horrible but he can be funny aswell, the things he comes out with at times amuse me
    Lisa: I hate the character of Lisa, (sorry Dave) she is just so horrible to people and i do not like people like her
    Claire: Same as what Aaron said really, she is wicked and i am really glad she won
    Lucy: Again same as what Aaron said (without the knockeres bit), i was torn between who i wanted to win out of Claire & Lucy
    Jess: Same as Aaron here aswell

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information