Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Vicky-xX View Post
In respect to having a plan of stuff i wanted to do with Aaron yes i had a plan like that, but not a game plan to try to win because i know i find these things difficult and run out of things to do with personas i play when i got the role of Aaron sent to me i knew then i didn't have much chance, i knew i would find it really hard to play a guy
What kind of things did you plan for him then? And if you were still in there what would you do with him?
I was told he was a bit of a ladies man so i planned for him to be flirty from the moment i got the information on him but as i said before i changed him a little bit to be not so full on and not keep women hopping all the time, but i did try to keep it there a little bit

If i was still there i think Aaron would still be having a go at Lisa, she doesn't seem to be letting the argument thing drop and i think he would pull her up on that....i also think if Aaron hadn't of left everyone would hate him right now for drinking all the vodka and for taking the two tokens...in that respect i am glad he left