Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday Night Live - Eviction No. 4

What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

Try to be around the house as much as you can, or if there are people who are not around then remember there is probably a good reason for it, even if no one tells you there is

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win

Claire all the way, i know people are going to be rooting for Pharrell but he is a prick to be honest, Claire is doing so well with that sex addiction of hers, she is so sweet, and so entertaining - that mess she made of the microwave with the eggs was class - she deserves to win so come on Soapboards, get Pharrell and Lisa out and make Claire win.

Having said that though if Claire doesn't then i'd like Lucy to, stupid Steve hurt her so bad, she needs something good from this and aren't her titties just fantastic lads? We have seen so much of them this week i was beginning to dream about them

Before you go, we have on last think we want you to do for us. Now that you’ve been evicted, you are given the housemate’s hand grenade!

Basicially it’s your way of getting revenge on one housemate in the house!

This week’s grenade is to banish your chosen housemate to the Big Brother Dog House for a week! So the big question is? Who do you want to give it to!?

That is a toughie, there are two people i hate enough to do it to - Pharrell and Lisa, but i think it is going to have to be Pharrell, never have liked him, and he has always accused me of being a fence sitter so yes Pharrell

Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Aaron everyone!

So now you’ve heard Aaron speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Aaron a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

I loved it didn't want to leave

I found it hard to keep up the persona, but i will explain that later and it was hard making Aaron fight with Pharrell, who ever is playing him is smarter than me and comes out with stuff i found it hard to come up with a reply to

What did you think of the public's reactions to your character?

Thread Information