Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes McQueen

McQueen Wedding No. 2

Source Daily Star

SEXPOT Mercedes McQueen is heading for her second marriage.

Lover Malachy Fisher is to pop the question to the feisty babe.

Brave Mercedes sticks by Malachy (Glen Wallace, 22) in his hour of need after discovering he is HIV positive.

And we can reveal that the brunette beauty, played by Jennifer Metcalfe, 24, agrees to tie the knot with her hunk.

This week Mercedes discovers she might have the disease after having unprotected sex with Malachy.

She undergoes tough medical tests to make sure she has not contracted HIV and we are keeping her diagnosis a secret so we do not spoil it for fans.

But after being left dumbstruck by the news, Mercedes comes round and agrees to stand by her man. We can reveal that the wedding will take place later this year.

Mercedes has been married once before, to Russ Owen (Stuart Manning, 25) but that ended in tears.
    And that is just the way Jennifer likes it.

She told us: “I think Mercedes is better when she is on her own causing as much chaos as she possibly can.

“I can’t see her settling down for very long. She’ll get itchy feet and then it will be on to the next adventure.

“Although I think the HIV scare may put her off sleeping with loads of men, it may cure her sex addiction.”
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-10-2008 at 14:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (03-10-2008), StarsOfCCTV (03-10-2008)

wow i have to say to stand by a guy who knows he has a killer disease but instead of telling you he puts your life at risk also is a pretty big thing. Like kris said to him he is a potential murderer
    Maisie Mouse

I have a feeling they might kill Malachy off to shock viewers. He's not really someone who I can see being around long term.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

wow I had know idea she would do that, but good on her

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soapersta...-up-the-aisle/

HERE’S a sight Hollyoaks fans never thought they would see – Mercedes McQueen marrying for the second time.

The racy babe (Jennifer Metcalfe, 24) ties the knot with her Irish lover Malachy Fisher in Belfast.

But the trip up the aisle doesn’t run smoothly as Malachy (Glen Wallace, 22) accuses her of cheating in the hours before the wedding.

Luckily the sex addict convinces him that she is faithful and they eventually get hitched.

An insider said: “As this is her second wedding, let’s hope it lasts longer than the first.”

Awww I like Mercedes now

aww thats good .... i like both of them

Baby for McQueen

Hollyoaks' Nicole Barber-Lane has hinted at an upcoming baby story between her screen daughter and son-in-law.

Barber-Lane, who plays McQueen mum Myra, suggested that Mercedes's (Jennifer Metcalfe) and Malachy's (Glen Wallace) thoughts will turn to parenthood in the coming weeks.

Speaking to DS at the Inside Soap Awards launch in Manchester, she said: "Mercedes and Malachy... there's something going to be happening with them and it's a bit worrying for Myra. But it all sorts itself out in the end..."

She added: "I don't know how much I can tell you! Well... they get a little bit maternal. That's all I can say."

Of her other screen daughter Michaela's (Hollie-Jay Bowes) comedic relationship with Zak (Kent Riley), she smiled: "I think they're a perfect pairing, absolutely perfect. They're such fun together, great on screen. They're a great comedy couple."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

sykegirl1 (08-07-2009)

Mercedes McQueen

Is she ever going to get her comeuppance, she gets away with everything

Her shelf life in Hollyoaks is well well past it's sell by date, kill her off once and for all

Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe has reportedly signed a new contract keeping her on the soap for at least another year.

Bosses were apparently determined to keep the 29-year-old who plays Mercedes McQueen.

Metcalfe has also been promised that her character will be involved in some 'explosive' storylines.

A Hollyoaks insider said to the Daily Star: "Mercedes has some great plotlines coming."

Metcalfe joined the cast of Hollyoaks in 2006. Mercedes will be involved in a public catfight with sister Carmel later this week when they clash over Chez Chez.

Other recent storylines have seen her involved in a dangerous money-making scheme with Clare Devine.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

Thread Information