Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes McQueen

McQueen Wedding No. 2

Source Daily Star

SEXPOT Mercedes McQueen is heading for her second marriage.

Lover Malachy Fisher is to pop the question to the feisty babe.

Brave Mercedes sticks by Malachy (Glen Wallace, 22) in his hour of need after discovering he is HIV positive.

And we can reveal that the brunette beauty, played by Jennifer Metcalfe, 24, agrees to tie the knot with her hunk.

This week Mercedes discovers she might have the disease after having unprotected sex with Malachy.

She undergoes tough medical tests to make sure she has not contracted HIV and we are keeping her diagnosis a secret so we do not spoil it for fans.

But after being left dumbstruck by the news, Mercedes comes round and agrees to stand by her man. We can reveal that the wedding will take place later this year.

Mercedes has been married once before, to Russ Owen (Stuart Manning, 25) but that ended in tears.
    And that is just the way Jennifer likes it.

She told us: “I think Mercedes is better when she is on her own causing as much chaos as she possibly can.

“I can’t see her settling down for very long. She’ll get itchy feet and then it will be on to the next adventure.

“Although I think the HIV scare may put her off sleeping with loads of men, it may cure her sex addiction.”
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-10-2008 at 15:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (03-10-2008), StarsOfCCTV (03-10-2008)

wow i have to say to stand by a guy who knows he has a killer disease but instead of telling you he puts your life at risk also is a pretty big thing. Like kris said to him he is a potential murderer
    Maisie Mouse

I have a feeling they might kill Malachy off to shock viewers. He's not really someone who I can see being around long term.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

wow I had know idea she would do that, but good on her

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soapersta...-up-the-aisle/

HERE’S a sight Hollyoaks fans never thought they would see – Mercedes McQueen marrying for the second time.

The racy babe (Jennifer Metcalfe, 24) ties the knot with her Irish lover Malachy Fisher in Belfast.

But the trip up the aisle doesn’t run smoothly as Malachy (Glen Wallace, 22) accuses her of cheating in the hours before the wedding.

Luckily the sex addict convinces him that she is faithful and they eventually get hitched.

An insider said: “As this is her second wedding, let’s hope it lasts longer than the first.”

Awww I like Mercedes now

aww thats good .... i like both of them

Joy for Hollyoaks Mercedes as she discovers she is in the clear

Newlywed's HIV test comes back negative

Mercedes McQueen has been having a difficult time of late after discovering her lover has HIV and surviving a church explosion in which her secret brother attempted to kill her entire family.
    But the unlucky Hollyoaks resident is finally on the receiving end of some good news when she is told that her HIV test has come back negative.

Mercedes, played by Jennifer Metclafe, has been sick with worry after having unprotected sex with Malachy Fisher (Glen Wallace) before learning the details of his condition.
    She married the Irishman this month in a romantic ceremony in Belfast.
    The newlyweds return to Chester during the Christmas period and are welcomed by the news.
    ‘Mercedes is ready to stick her head in the sand and forget all about the test results.
    ‘But her family make her confront everything and she opens the letter from the hospital, which tells her she’s in the clear,’ a show insider told the Daily Star.
    Mercedes runs off in tears after discovering the results but later reveals the truth to her loved ones.
    ‘You would think she would be extremely happy but the reality is that now she has a husband who could die and leave her on her own.
    ‘At least if she had HIV then they would be going through everything together.
    'The news is bitter sweet,’ the source added.

But doesnt that mean that she would never be able to have children with Malachy. If they have unprotected sex then he could pass the disease onto her so does that mean that they wont sleep with each other?!?!
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

No they would not be able to have children together, however they can still have a sexual relationship if condoms are worn at all times, and caution is taken.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Thread Information