Thread: Mercedes McQueen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

McQueen Wedding No. 2

Source Daily Star

SEXPOT Mercedes McQueen is heading for her second marriage.

Lover Malachy Fisher is to pop the question to the feisty babe.

Brave Mercedes sticks by Malachy (Glen Wallace, 22) in his hour of need after discovering he is HIV positive.

And we can reveal that the brunette beauty, played by Jennifer Metcalfe, 24, agrees to tie the knot with her hunk.

This week Mercedes discovers she might have the disease after having unprotected sex with Malachy.

She undergoes tough medical tests to make sure she has not contracted HIV and we are keeping her diagnosis a secret so we do not spoil it for fans.

But after being left dumbstruck by the news, Mercedes comes round and agrees to stand by her man. We can reveal that the wedding will take place later this year.

Mercedes has been married once before, to Russ Owen (Stuart Manning, 25) but that ended in tears.
    And that is just the way Jennifer likes it.

She told us: “I think Mercedes is better when she is on her own causing as much chaos as she possibly can.

“I can’t see her settling down for very long. She’ll get itchy feet and then it will be on to the next adventure.

“Although I think the HIV scare may put her off sleeping with loads of men, it may cure her sex addiction.”
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-10-2008 at 14:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

moonstorm (03-10-2008), StarsOfCCTV (03-10-2008)

Thread Information