Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fringe

Shame - you are missing a pretty decent sci-fi drama series.
    It would have been nice to discuss it with other folk, but hey - no worries!*T*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerpip View Post
    Shame - you are missing a pretty decent sci-fi drama series.
    It would have been nice to discuss it with other folk, but hey - no worries!*T*
    I know.. I loved it at the start but as I said my tv station kept changing the times and days and I missed a lot.. might get back into it one day
    Super Mod

Season 2 starts on 3e tonight

Season 1 is available on DVD. My mum and I are now watching season 2 online. I think its an amazing drama, especially being based on science I find it really interesting. But just when you think you know what's going on you don't.

I've lent my season 1 to a flatmate and he is hooked now too.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I have kinda lost interest

Itrs been renewed for a third season

Dirty Sexy Money’s Seth Gabel is joining the cast as the lead Fringe investigator in the alternate universe.
    Gabel’s detective will debut in the show’s two-part finale (airing May 13 and May 20) and could return on a recurring basis next season.
    Consulting producer Akiva Goldsman revealed that much of the finale would be set “over there.”
    “We’re trying to do the last two episodes as a singular event, a little bit more movie-like,” he added. “It’s really one big story. We’re approaching it like a mini-feature. It’ll have a singular narrative drive.”

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Itrs been renewed for a third season
    I like!

Am loving series 2 at the moment! Episode 16 was really interesting in flashbacks filling in all the blanks.

Edit: I noticed in this episode they changed the credits randomly...!

Hmm alternate Fringe detective...I'll be interested to see how that will be explained/work haha!
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 06-04-2010 at 23:10.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Anna Torv and Mark Valley have called it quits after just over a year of marriage.

Torv, 31, and Valley, 45, wed in a secret ceremony in December 2008. The former Fringe co-stars separated a few months ago, according to People.

Torv still stars on the sci-fi drama, which was recently renewed for a third season, but Valley has moved on to headline Fox's new action series Human Target.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post

Am loving series 2 at the moment! Episode 16 was really interesting in flashbacks filling in all the blanks.
    This was a great episode.....how did they make him look so much younger!

i prefer Fringe over Lost......

Thread Information